Reviews for Witness
Aergaia chapter 9 . 4/27
Wow, still going strong since 2010! Keep updating, this story is a great AU.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 42 . 4/18
damn I for one know that this was well worth the wait man what else can I say really other than good work.
daughterofrisingsun chapter 42 . 4/7
SO happy to see an update! Glad Serpia had a change of heart. Very curious how Bardock will take it. Felmer has his work cut out for him. Great chapter!
Riku Uzumaki chapter 42 . 4/7
I was wondering if the nanites were going to be used again. This is good news because any edge Bardock's group can gain is necessary because I'm pretty sure that this version of Frieza is even stronger than the canon one.
lamerdays2002 chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
You should do a lemon fasha and bardockbardock
LAMER DAYS chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
awsome story love it
thedarkpokemaster chapter 41 . 12/26/2014
well damn, that is all I can say things just seems to keep heating up and I do like that, so good job on the sweet chapter.
ssj4gohan5 chapter 41 . 12/24/2014
Dang it we didn't even learn who the mysterious aggressor is
MasterXMaster chapter 41 . 12/24/2014
Wonderful chapter. And finally the Dragonballs make their appearance in a beautiful bluff. Only, they don't know the legend is true! Ah the possibilities are endless. Really good work, thanks.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 41 . 12/23/2014
Time has been bought, and it looks like Turles is falling back into darkness.
daughterofrisingsun chapter 41 . 12/23/2014
SO glad to see an update! Poor Turles, I feel sorry for whoever confronts him after he gets to Entide.
Seems Jeice has bought the Earth a little more time, hopefully it's enough...
daughterofrisingsun
ramasioti100 chapter 41 . 12/23/2014
Amazing! Completely worth the wait.

I'm a bit confused. Turles did transform into Full Super Saiyan, or the False one? I really don't remember.

Will Bardock and the others be stronger than their current power by the time they arrive? Because they better think about some tactic to beat Frieza.
Son Goshen chapter 40 . 10/13/2014
... never mind about what i said about turles being dead, i take that back. i knew he died a little too quickly! the talk between him and hani was ... heartbreaking. it's sad to think all the young warriors who ended up having to grow up killing others and eventually being numb to the killing.

... now please don't tell me turles is the mysterious aggressor because with his abilities right now he's just asking for death... bad bad idea. i'm worried.

but last chapter reminded me that there are dragon balls! is no one going to use them...? ;_; they're so useful and nice and just waiting to be found...

can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Son Goshen chapter 39 . 10/13/2014
i've finally gotten time to catch up and i'm so glad that i didn't read till now because i don't think i could have being patient enough to wait for the next chapter on a cliffy like that. i'm surprised turles died so quickly though... ;_; did he really die or? it's too much of a shame, really.

i found so much great morbid amusement in the council meeting. "we did not come to this planet to give you more ways to kill one another" that cracked me up a little too much than it should. xD it's so true. we humans do have the habit of making enemies and killing each other all the time.

on to the next chapter :D
Aarik Wrath chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Minor error correction, Seripa's PL was 2000. Probably went up after her ass kicking because lulZenkai.

Probably doesn't matter honestly.