Reviews for Witness
daughterofrisingsun chapter 44 . 3/31
SO sorry for the tardy review! Glad to see you updating again. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Phalanx30 chapter 44 . 3/5
Excellent chapter.

The story has gotten kinda dark, and it has not gotten much lighter.

I mean, Zether, dead then alive, then dead again just like that.

I hope there is something that helps the good guys in the next chapter.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 44 . 3/5
Looks like they'll need to start pulling out the big guns because anything less than a Super Saiyan will not cut it against Frieza.
Phalanx30 chapter 43 . 9/4/2015
Poor Zether, again.

Have to give Frieza credit, he doesn't mess around in a fight.

The Saiyans will need all the help they can get.

The Dragonballs will be key.

Oh and poor Bulma.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 43 . 8/25/2015
wow sweet work on the chapter wonder what shocks shall happen next but I know they will be good.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 43 . 8/21/2015
I wonder if there would be enough time for the stronger saiyans of the group to take advantage of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. There definitely would not be enough time to pull off a full year of training, but even an extra month's worth of training would probably make a world of difference in the battle against Frieza.
daughterofrisingsun chapter 43 . 8/21/2015
SO happy to see an update on this! Hate to see this story end but all must at some point. Looking forward to seeing how you handle the conclusion of Witness and will definitely be on the lookout for what's next...
Aergaia chapter 9 . 4/27/2015
Wow, still going strong since 2010! Keep updating, this story is a great AU.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 42 . 4/18/2015
damn I for one know that this was well worth the wait man what else can I say really other than good work.
daughterofrisingsun chapter 42 . 4/7/2015
SO happy to see an update! Glad Serpia had a change of heart. Very curious how Bardock will take it. Felmer has his work cut out for him. Great chapter!
Riku Uzumaki chapter 42 . 4/7/2015
I was wondering if the nanites were going to be used again. This is good news because any edge Bardock's group can gain is necessary because I'm pretty sure that this version of Frieza is even stronger than the canon one.
lamerdays2002 chapter 24 . 12/29/2014
You should do a lemon fasha and bardockbardock
LAMER DAYS chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
awsome story love it
thedarkpokemaster chapter 41 . 12/26/2014
well damn, that is all I can say things just seems to keep heating up and I do like that, so good job on the sweet chapter.
ssj4gohan5 chapter 41 . 12/24/2014
Dang it we didn't even learn who the mysterious aggressor is