Reviews for Witness
Riku Uzumaki chapter 49 . 5/20
Well, this was one crazy ride of a story. There's still a lot that needs to be resolved, but this looks like as good a place as any for you to put down the pen for a bit before writing up the sequel.
Phalanx30 chapter 49 . 5/19
An excellent story, so glad to have found it. Full of great characters, action, heartbreak.

What of Tettuce? Was he not resurrected? Would like to see the reunion between him & Aurah.

Glad it ended the way it did. Frieza dead. Oh yeah.
kia-kuch chapter 48 . 5/6
I would love to read a story about how Seripa and Bardock fell in love.
Jredd chapter 48 . 5/5
Well now, it took me long time to read through all these chapters but now that I have I just have to tell you I think this story is awesome. I found it a while back and I couldn't stop reading. I don't quite know how much more of this story you have planned but I love what I have read. I'll have to look and see if there's any other stories you have, and see what things you have in your favorites. No doubt a writer of your caliber has excellent taste.

I'll be keeping an eye on this story. Sorry I didn't stop to review every chapter and only spoke up now, but if it's any consolation it was because I couldn't wait to read the next chapter.

Excellent job man. Really, really good.
The Lost Fox chapter 48 . 5/4
I just can't picture any other Nappa's voice but TFS Nappa XD just thought I share. Haha good chapter.
Phalanx30 chapter 47 . 4/14
Action-packed, tense, well-written. An excellent chapter. Want to see what happens next.
Jredd chapter 1 . 4/13
I'll make this one quick. I like where this is going and I am going to read more. Keep up the good work :).

-Jredd
Riku Uzumaki chapter 47 . 4/13
Looks like a mutual kill. "Looks" being the operative word. That last scene appears to be Freeza's death, but it might not be Seripa's. The description of Freeza's death beam in that scene just said that it tore through her chest, but not WHERE in her chest. The "exact" location of the wound would indicate if it was a kill shot or not, the "general" location however would just leave it up in the air. Left side? Right side? Center?

Anyway, it looks like quite a few people could really use a rez via the Dragon Balls. Will they use them soon? I'll find out more NEXT TIME on Witness!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 47 . 4/13
Awesome chapter! SO glad for an update!
Phalanx30 chapter 46 . 1/31
Great Chapter. No! Not Amotto. I can say this, when Frieza gets killed, it will be satisfying no matter who does it.

I really like what you've done with Saiyan history. Much more in depth than the show ever bothered.

And complicated galactic politics. Much more interesting with different power blocs.

Well done, wishing you success with future chapters. Use this one as a measure.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 46 . 1/29
It appears that Freeza's Achilles Heel is still very much present. His full power is more or less equal to that of a Super Saiyan, however, he can't maintain that level of power for long as it steadily declines until his opponent inevitably outlasts him.

Also, Amotto better be revived by the Dragon Balls once the dust clears from this battle. Those green lights coming from her were definitely a nod towards her place in the lineage of the Legendary Super Saiyan (She's Broly's aunt, right? All I remember is that she's related to him in some way.). That green aura/fur need context! She's already established herself as too important a character to just drop like this! It's a very good thing that death is cheap in the Dragon Ball universe, it's like walking through a revolving door so long as you have Dragon Balls.
trebeh chapter 46 . 1/29
How come they didn't achieve super saiyan 4?
Phalanx30 chapter 45 . 1/20
Excellent chapter

Yup, Super Saiyan 2 is probably the only thong that can take down Freiza.

Poor Falmar & Leta, but yay for having Aurah back, kinda.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 45 . 1/20
At this rate, it will probably take a "Full Power Super Saiyan" or Super Saiyan 2 to defeat Freeza.
ThePolishSausageRoaster chapter 5 . 1/13
Holy shit I did NOT see that plot twist coming, but looking back I should have. I'm glad to see that you're taking your own route with this story! I can't wait to read the rest!