TwilightAlien chapter 11 . 5/23/2009
I must say that I am in awe; this is a grand piece of work that you should be immensely proud of. I have read fanfiction for years, just getting started on writing, and nothing of what I've read so far reaches the quality of Chrysalis. If you told me that you are an author in real life, I would not only believe you, but also ask you what books you wrote and you would cost me an order on Amazon! lol
Xenomorhpic Historian chapter 9 . 1/20/2008
Gee. Wow. If you made a book outta this it would be so much more easier to read!

Really good story even as im not even finished yet... MORE MORE MORE!
Eyesore chapter 11 . 5/6/2006
You really need to use Paragraphing in this fic, breaking down the text blocks into smaller manageable chunks (four to five sentences long).
Johnny Tai chapter 9 . 4/19/2004
Several months I started reading this story, but had to leave it for reasons I can no longer remember. But something about the story called me back, and now I can't put it down. Tis such a show of great writing, thought I'd let you know just how much the story is having a hold on me.
wolven darkness chapter 11 . 11/3/2003
this story is cool, very inventive I relaly liek the bio mechincal idea behind the Aliens themselves it somethin I never even considered. The character are well presented and explained.

The formatting errors in the early stage make for diffcult reading and the paragraphing could do with some work, it's well easy to get lost in the huge blocks of text.
Katberlin chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Hi Hicks!

Thanks for your kind review. Yes, I know it's LV-426. It's another one of those blasted typos. I elminated (I hope) most of them in later versions of the story, but didn't get to uploading them yet. As for the perspective change: Yes, I'm playing with various perspectives to make it more interesting. I don't remember writing from Alexanders' perspective, though. There's Isis, Hicks and Keisha as the most frequent ones.

And how did Burke get back? With the same ship that picked up Hicks and Newt from LV-426... but it's a long way still until you get to reading this, chapter-wise (I think it's in 10 or 11)...
Corpral Hicks chapter 3 . 1/12/2003
Slof was right this is a really good story! I will read the rest later. You put LV-421, it is LV-426.

I really like this story and one question. How did Burke get back?
Corpral Hicks chapter 2 . 1/12/2003
So good so far, but it is sometimes hard to tell who is saying what. Does the point of view change from the Isis to Alex?
Katzilla chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
Yup, I agree I have a tendency to go to great length with this one, and I might very well trim some parts later on (this is all 1st draft), but I can sure you that some pretty massive action scenes will come your way in the not-so-far future, too. :-) Thanks a lot for your valued opinion though. Only constructive critique like yours can make us writers improve. If you'd tell me especially where that feeling of the story "dragging its ass" overcame you, it would probably help me, too. :-)
Nigel2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2002
I, too, think this is an incredible story. It has depth, character and underlying tensions. I'm reading this avidly but there are times when I wish that the pace would pick up just a little. No disrespect to the story or author but sometimes it feels like it's dragging its rear along the ground. Other than that, a thoroughly enjoyable read that is keeping me watching for more.

AlienSlof chapter 7 . 6/2/2002
Don't be fooled by the slow start to this one, it is well worth reading on - I've beta-read this and it really does just keep on getting better and better, plenty of detail, action and Aliens! Well written, with excellent ideas.

More please !
Kyoko chapter 6 . 4/24/2002
WOW! That is so amazing. You write so well, like always, of course. How did you ever come up with the characters? Sorry if it took so long to write a review.
AniseAvP chapter 5 . 4/2/2002
This story is sooo cool. It's got plenty of depth and meat to get your teeth into. I've been fortunate enough to see part of chapter 5 and it roxor baby, yeah! This story is fleshing out nicely with a good bone structure to carry it. I must admit, I'm gagging for more. I wanna know what's going to happen next.
anonymous chapter 3 . 3/22/2002