Reviews for The Truth, If You Dare
Rena Rina Rinata chapter 1 . 3/6
To tell the truth, I'm not a Knuxouge fan. But this story is an exception, it's so adorable :3 I loved it.
MeBeKiki chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I LOVE THIS! So much fluff I think I'm going to die! Shadow's Scottish accent was priceless, Amy sitting in Sonic's lap - ADORABLE, and Knuxrouge of course. I love the love-hate dynamic between Knuckles and Rouge, like when they were sitting in the closet together you made them argue instead of kiss - I loved that! It was delightfully in character and I just love stories where the entire gang is together like this. :)
musicalocelot chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Three years later and I found this story totally adorable! I just love Knouge! IT'S MY FAVORITE PAIRING EVER EVER EVER! Great job :).

Stay awesome!
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Aw, I really enjoyed this. I love Knuckles and Rouge together. They just balance each other out, y'know? A sweet and humorous story that certainly touched my heart _
Hedgie Hanyou chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Cute and Cool story.

- SonadowFan777
KnougeForever chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Aww that was so goddamned cute! Love it!
SonicHearts123 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I lol'd so hard at shadow's comeback
Dawsonfan01 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Great story, I loved the description of the scene and the characters feeling throughout. You really represented the relationships between the group very well. I got a good sense of the characters and their personalities. The only thing I would say is at some points I was unsure as to what dialogue belonged to each character. But apart from that keep up the good work!
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Awesome
shortybubbles27 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This is such a cute and good story! I love it! 3 I especially like the part with Shadow!
jazzy of the Akatsuki chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
awwwwwwww! how cute! one of the best knuxrouge ive ever read! your a good writer! i also liked the little sonic amy scene[very cute!] great story, which also had me laughin!
Rafael Pereira chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Shadows dare was HILARIOUS!XD

Great sweet and love moments too,congrats!
pupLaura chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Wow, so sweet! I literally cringed at the part that Shadow did the accent... LOL, it did make me laugh! *passes hat that says 'Dis story waz good'*
Blade100 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Good job. A very sweet story. I liked it a lot. Rouge and Knuckles make such a nice couple, just like Sonic and Amy.
Chaos Controller15 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Terrific! You know, maybe it was truth or dare and all, but it wasn't the normal 'send in your dares' type, it had a meaning to it and not just to make characters do this and that. It really set up the whole story in a way impossible without truth or dare... So you know, I think this type should be more used. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this from start to end. I also liked the humor, I've always liked it and there's something about Romance/Humor that I like. Maybe it balances out the seriousness of the romance, I don't know.