Reviews for The Man Who Can't Be Moved
hisnhers chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Oh my. I cried and cried. Had a hard time reading this. The angst was so thick I could hardly breath and the tears made to hard to see. His devotion to her and his need for her return to him was so well told.

This was an amazing fic. I willl recommend it to others. Thank you for the HEA. I hate it when I've endured the angst just to be left hanging. It feels... personal (the angst) and I actually have a hard day or night afterwards. Such talent to be found on fanfic sites. You definitely are talented cybrokat, very talented. I will be looking to see your other fics. Thank you for making this a happy ending and for sharing it with us. -his
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is such a sweet stubborn story. And i love the detail about the blanket.
centava chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Hmmm...not sure how I feel about this Severus...

Can't say I'm digging on Hermione apologizing for wanting him to say he loves her after two bloody years...honestly I kind of like that she kept him hanging for many months, but it seems anathema to Severus' nature that he would allow himself to be so publicly exposed (figuratively and literally) while waiting for her to come back to him...

The beauty of FF-there's something for everyone, and many different flavors of Snape! :)
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Really good.
Daisy chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This has to be the gold standard for anyone writing song fics. The pace was right, & you did a great job feeding us just enough information to keep us reading. And I absolutely love how you didn't add any of the usual song fic cliches like breaking up the fic in the middle of the different scenes with stanzas of song lyrics! I didn't find your characters OOC at all, more like how I'd imagine them if they did a bit of growing up & were changed by the experience of falling in love. You really turned the song into THEIR song & I will now always think of this story when I hear this song. :) By the way, thought you'd enjoy the coincidence, was reading this at my local McDonald's when the song started playing right after I started. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Mavennica chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Oh my goodness. This story was so beautiful it was almost painful. Brilliant, just brilliant. :)
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Love it! :)
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
That was actually beautifully written.
The pacing was nice, the flow seamless.

Thank you.
LilacGrace444 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Beautiful. Moving.
Montara chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
It was very sweet although, Hermione was right, he should have tried to talk to her and not waste 4 months like that. Well, now everybody knows that he really loves her :)))
ArtemisKid chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is such a beautiful story. I love it. I was watching the TV Show 'The Voice' and David Julien made a pretty good version of this song and I was like 'oh, I remember these words from somewhere'. You should check it out if you ever have time to (coincidentally, Danny O'Donoghue is a judge on that show XD). Overall, wonderfully done just like all your other stories

Artemis the Kid
SexySloth chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
So, at one point I had only read Liminal, and at the time-about a year ago-I was not a very good reviewer... But I want to say that I am rapidly making my way through your stories and they are absolutely fantastic! I love them all, and I am trying to be a good reviewer. Cheers!
SS
araeofsomething chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Another good 'un! :)
La muta larmo chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Normally I don't like One-Shots but I really enjoyed this little work of art of yours.

Somebody may say that Severus is OOC but I don't think so.

And you did a great job to adapt this song for a HGSS-story although I didn't know that song before.
popevenus chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This story evoked so much emotion from me that I was rooting for Snape. I loved how u described his turmoil and the fact that even Snape is not perfect. There was a line in there that described the realization of a person who knows what it means to love and lose person in the hopes that love will bring them back to a place that fell in love. I cried because I felt that and I understood Snape on that level. Great work!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »