Reviews for Journey Through Darkness
2018 and still hoping one day this story will be continued
AndurilofTolkien chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
Kirstenlh23 chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
I love her claw-glove weapons. Ties in nicely with the tiger theme for her character.
Kirstenlh23 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Look who's finally reading your story like a good sister! I'm hoping that not knowing the original work won't leave me too confused, but reading your awesome writing is enough to keep on going (:
Guest chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
is this story going to be continued?
Guest chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
this is great! I love this! and the slow and steady building romance is much appreciated :)
Reaganbrie chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
love this story, please update
Deactivedaxxount chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
OHMYGOSH! How dramatic. I just knew the ginger would pop up soon. You gotsta update soon. Your fanfic is pure amazingness! I love you!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
pharoah999_ I hope you continue. This is so great and its my sixth time reading it through. Great and I love how you write law. More please. Any plans for more stories
Desi chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
can you write another chapter please
Whitwhit1893 chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
This needs to be finished. Have them go into Dressrosa and finish strong, or even the end of the Grand Line. Just finish this story!
Aki-Whose name has been stolen chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
ARE YOU ALIVE? ?

Update soon! There are plenty who enjoy your writing. Like mee!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Update immediately, please!
Sophia Likes Sweets chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
I really do love your story :D It's amazing in every way. Shinju is not over-powered and quite a believable character. None of the canon characters are OCC and it was a great read :) The plot was captivating and mesmerizing. I hope you update again soon!
CrownPride chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
Please Update! This is awesome!