Reviews for Good Luck Has Its Storms
TonysSilverFox chapter 21 . 8/9
What a great story! I found this yesterday and spent a wonderful day reading it straight through. I LOVE the kids and I love Draco and Harry making such a wonderful family. I'm glad Ginny and Astoria got what was coming to them and it was perfect that Scorpius and Albus were the ones to deliver! Thank you so much for posting, this will be a favorite of mine for a very long time ;-)
Senju Serena chapter 21 . 5/12
I swear, this is one of the best Romance/Family based HarryDraco fanfic. The only thing I would say you should either change or expand upon would be the Severus and Sirius relationship. That kinda came out of nowhere and it just flatlined after a while. Everything else was perfect, and i loved how you mentioned at the end about their kids matching the Weasley number. Lol.
You are a wonderful writer and i hope you wright more and more stories. you have been added to my favs :)
FREDRICKA chapter 14 . 5/5
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 21 . 1/19
This story is beautiful!
blukat chapter 21 . 1/4
Just had to reread your story again. Love it just like the first time I read it. Thanks for the read again.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it
Alma-sama chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
This is a really great story!
I like it so much!
Alma-sama chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
Awww this is so sweeet!
I love them all, I seriously do!
Well, there are yet some more thing await to test their love!
On to the next chapter!
Alma-sama chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
Smells like trouble!
Well, let's hope that the power of love will last them through this storm
on to the next chapter!
Alma-sama chapter 10 . 10/19/2014
Divorces are always heart breaking
well but that's just another chapter of life, isn't it?
Alma-sama chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
This is nerve wracking hahaha
imagine you have to face with your former rival's family that is now your to-be-lover!
But they survived. Power of love, right?
thanks for writing, I like it so much!
Alma-sama chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
There are so much in each chapter and I love them all!
I still can't get over the fact that Snape is a lawyer, I really has the image that he is like the best potion master and all.
head on to the next chapter!
Alma-sama chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Why on Earth does a poiton master Snape become a lawyer! On top of that a divorce lawyer!
God, this is getting more and more exciting!
next chap!
Alma-sama chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Awwww, Draco has turned into a Huffelpuff!
how sweet
Ok, head on to the next chapter!
Alma-sama chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I can't believe this!
oh god, now I have to go and read another chapter!
very well done, by the way:)