Reviews for Good Luck Has Its Storms
Gina-Iuliana chapter 21 . 7/13
I absolutely love this story!
LOVE IT! I think the kids are very adorable
Bs chapter 21 . 3/1
Nice story
darkelife chapter 21 . 11/1/2016
This is absolutely beautiful, I love it!
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
What kind of husband endangers his life, going on secret undercover missions, when he has 4 children at home, the eldest of whom his wife had no kind of responsibility for? That's so selfish! No wonder their marriage fell apart.
Hanazawa Mai chapter 21 . 7/26/2016
Well, this review is five years late and you may not even read this but I just wanted to let you know anyway that this was just the sweetest story. I loved it. The angst wasn't too dramatic or over the top, which I noticed happens a lot in Drarry fics; the love was just beautiful, everyone seemed to come together effortlessly. The way that Harry and Draco fell in love and got together was also just... right. It wasn't rushed or dragged, no annoying drama or love triangles or did a wonderful job with this story. Wishing you well in whatever you're doing now. Cheers! :)
batcat4eternity chapter 19 . 2/21/2016
Loved this! I usually like the exes to be cool in other stories, but their wickedness in this one was done well! I love the potion that made them all into a blood related family. Superb writing :D
floophoenixLing chapter 21 . 2/19/2016
At first I was like "what the..." but after I read further I literally squealing *giggles* I love the children' cuteness and all family gathering moment.. looks like Harry was the center of the peace that form between the Weasley n Malfoy! Great story by the way,, keep it up the good job... *wink*
floophoenixLing chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
oh,,,this is exciting.. *grin*
floophoenixLing chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Well, that's unexpected.. I've never thought Harry sleep with other while he was with Ginny just for his assignment! *frowned*
phantomlady13 chapter 21 . 11/25/2015
I love it ! It's so sweeeeet !
I'm sure have diabetic now *pout*
I love all the kids ! I want to kids just like them *giggles*
By the way Sophie say they're all bearers right ?! Are thats mean...*giggles*.

Ps. Sorry I'm just review in here n skip the other chaps O:-)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/12/2015
For chapter 18 you had Astoria yell "Imperius"...that's wrong. The NAME of the curse is called the imperius curse, but you don't yell, imperius...the incantation is actually "imperio". You can use that for future reference.

I'm deeply saddened by the fact that you paired Hermione with Ron. She deserves so much better! You have so much potential and creativity...then you ruin it by taking J. K. Rowling's lazy and unimaginative way out. Next time, do better for Hermione.
mable chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
Very good story , loved it
TonysSilverFox chapter 21 . 8/9/2015
What a great story! I found this yesterday and spent a wonderful day reading it straight through. I LOVE the kids and I love Draco and Harry making such a wonderful family. I'm glad Ginny and Astoria got what was coming to them and it was perfect that Scorpius and Albus were the ones to deliver! Thank you so much for posting, this will be a favorite of mine for a very long time ;-)
Senju Serena chapter 21 . 5/12/2015
I swear, this is one of the best Romance/Family based HarryDraco fanfic. The only thing I would say you should either change or expand upon would be the Severus and Sirius relationship. That kinda came out of nowhere and it just flatlined after a while. Everything else was perfect, and i loved how you mentioned at the end about their kids matching the Weasley number. Lol.
You are a wonderful writer and i hope you wright more and more stories. you have been added to my favs :)