Reviews for Good Luck Has Its Storms
batcat4eternity chapter 19 . 2/21
Loved this! I usually like the exes to be cool in other stories, but their wickedness in this one was done well! I love the potion that made them all into a blood related family. Superb writing :D
floophoenixLing chapter 21 . 2/19
At first I was like "what the..." but after I read further I literally squealing *giggles* I love the children' cuteness and all family gathering moment.. looks like Harry was the center of the peace that form between the Weasley n Malfoy! Great story by the way,, keep it up the good job... *wink*
floophoenixLing chapter 3 . 2/18
oh,,,this is exciting.. *grin*
floophoenixLing chapter 1 . 2/17
Well, that's unexpected.. I've never thought Harry sleep with other while he was with Ginny just for his assignment! *frowned*
phantomlady13 chapter 21 . 11/25/2015
I love it ! It's so sweeeeet !
I'm sure have diabetic now *pout*
I love all the kids ! I want to kids just like them *giggles*
By the way Sophie say they're all bearers right ?! Are thats mean...*giggles*.

Ps. Sorry I'm just review in here n skip the other chaps O:-)
Guest chapter 18 . 11/12/2015
For chapter 18 you had Astoria yell "Imperius"...that's wrong. The NAME of the curse is called the imperius curse, but you don't yell, imperius...the incantation is actually "imperio". You can use that for future reference.

I'm deeply saddened by the fact that you paired Hermione with Ron. She deserves so much better! You have so much potential and creativity...then you ruin it by taking J. K. Rowling's lazy and unimaginative way out. Next time, do better for Hermione.
mable chapter 21 . 10/27/2015
Very good story , loved it
TonysSilverFox chapter 21 . 8/9/2015
What a great story! I found this yesterday and spent a wonderful day reading it straight through. I LOVE the kids and I love Draco and Harry making such a wonderful family. I'm glad Ginny and Astoria got what was coming to them and it was perfect that Scorpius and Albus were the ones to deliver! Thank you so much for posting, this will be a favorite of mine for a very long time ;-)
Senju Serena chapter 21 . 5/12/2015
I swear, this is one of the best Romance/Family based HarryDraco fanfic. The only thing I would say you should either change or expand upon would be the Severus and Sirius relationship. That kinda came out of nowhere and it just flatlined after a while. Everything else was perfect, and i loved how you mentioned at the end about their kids matching the Weasley number. Lol.
You are a wonderful writer and i hope you wright more and more stories. you have been added to my favs :)
FREDRICKA chapter 14 . 5/5/2015
AStORIA greeNGRASS! GINEVRA WEASLEY! YOU ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE, YOUNG LADIES DON'T YOU DAAARE :(
ThexGypsyxPrincessx chapter 21 . 1/19/2015
This story is beautiful!
blukat chapter 21 . 1/4/2015
Just had to reread your story again. Love it just like the first time I read it. Thanks for the read again.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/12/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it
Alma-sama chapter 21 . 10/20/2014
This is a really great story!
I like it so much!
Alma-sama chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
Awww this is so sweeet!
I love them all, I seriously do!
Well, there are yet some more thing await to test their love!
On to the next chapter!