Reviews for T and D 4ever
Nik574 chapter 8 . 8/23
Ms. Takashi returned to her maiden name. Ishida would have been her married name. It never clear states that she returned to her maiden name but it is evident by the fact that TK's last name is Takashi and not Ishida like his father and Matt.
Nik574 chapter 6 . 8/19
I dont really think theyre that ooc at this point. If im honest i felt like its getting better at the chapters go on. And it actually kinda make since that Davis would think these things. Maybe not having them spon entirely on their own but how do we know that Veemon didnt mention something last night that got his mind going?
Nik574 chapter 5 . 8/19
Veemon was a bit ooc but I felt like Patamon was pretty okay under these circumstances. Also digimon lemon of any kind is kinda weird
Nik574 chapter 4 . 8/19
Im not gonna say theres probably not some ooc-ness in this but I feel like you did a great job with it. The more I read the more they seem like themselves.
Nik574 chapter 3 . 8/19
I actually like the idea of Davis being very big brother esk to Veemon. He kinda acts that way in the show at times so its very fitting. Just one of the many traits he shares with Tai and also with Matt
Nik574 chapter 2 . 8/19
This chapter was great. I'm loving the flow of this story and hope that it keeps to it.
Nik574 chapter 1 . 8/19
I didn't think this chapter was lame in any way. The characters were a little ooc which honestly bothered me somewhat at first but as I read I adapted to this which to me is one of the many signs of a good writer. I'm enjoying this story so far and cant wait to see what other miracles you have in store for me later on.
Cassidy Moore chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
Yes you did put Chan right
Robyn.Hope.Star chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
Not to sound like a suck up or anything but I love this fanfic, I've read it well over a dozen times and its definitely one of the best I've read
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Omfg! This was perfection! I just found my new favorite fic! I loved your writing style and thought the fic was super cute! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
Kari is not a oc
hikarinayoshi chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
AWWW that was so cute!

i love any and all Yaoi pairings in Digimon!

except for KenXTai

thats just creepy..
hikarinayoshi chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
Now that was like ...

my mind isnt working..

hot dayum!

i can just picture all this happening!

i love Taito!
hikarinayoshi chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
the lemon was very sweet. i loved how Dai was very sensitive about Takeru's wants and needs!

it was so cute!
RebornPhoenix05 chapter 14 . 3/15/2012
"It will you and me forever, Keru-chan." how was that? It is the only spelling error I remember reading but you put the I there not the t though. Tai and Matt, T.K and Davis, awesome Digimon couples! Good job! Yoshi!