Reviews for Rekindled : A Classic Sailor Moon Twist
Magic713 chapter 31 . 4/24/2012
Cool chapter. I am guessing that since the rulers of Pluto, Uranus and Neptune sealed away Saturn, that her awakening relies on the three talismans.

Well, it looks like the end of the Silver Millenium draws near. The day I'm sure Queen Serenity had dreaded for a long time by now. It is so sad that the scouts lost the loves of their lives(in this life). At least we know it works out in the next one. Now I really want to see that b**** Beryl go down.

Poor Princess. She wants to help, but no one is giving her the chance to prove herself (although she has grown up sheltered so I think the point is currently moot).

Great work as usual. Not that I want you to deviate from your other stories, but I hope you muse leds you to this story soon(or in simple terms, hope you update soon).
Moonprincess998 chapter 31 . 4/24/2012
Ah how sad but awesome like always keep it up you're an awesome writer.
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 31 . 4/24/2012
I love it - its a really good countdown for the meeting with Beryl. Please update soon.
saveme57 chapter 31 . 4/24/2012
great chapter. Would have been better for everyone had serenity been allowed to fight then the moon might have lived if she and her mother combined their powers and the outers had been at the battle then the moon and silver milenium might have lived
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 31 . 4/24/2012
Alright! ! Another update! ! *does happy dance*

*falls off of chair laughing* Serenity's lipstick rubbed off on Endymion's lips? ! XD! ! ! What I'd give to see the look on his face! ! Classic! ! XD! !

Wait, I thought that in this saga, Serenity's father was a Venusian prince. It was mention in a previous chapter when Serenity told Darien that they were soul-mates to put him in a state of denial to make sure he fell in love with Serena for who she is now and not because of the past. Now here it says that Queen Serenity's brother was married to the Venusian queen. I'm confused...

So Serenity never met the princesses of Uranus and Neptune? Then how the heck were they reincarnated along with everyone else?

Oh my, I can't help but feel sorry for the king of Saturn. Losing his wife and having his only child stuck in a coma? Poor guy...

Was Saturn reincarnated? Or was Hotaru really the same Sailor Saturn that's asleep in the Saturn palace?

The scouts haven't heard from the generals? ! Oh no...

Ohhh, Endymion and Serenity are so SWEET together. I wish I had a special someone like they do...

Thank goodness, the generals have finally arrived! But... why didn't Minako sense Kunzite coming? *thinks for a few moments, then eyes widen in horrified realization* Oh no...

Oh no! If Jadeite's acting strange, then that means the other generals... oh s***! ! (Pardon my language)

Ami! ! Get away from him! ! THAT'S NOT ZOICITE! ! ! !

Makoto, stay away from him! ! THAT ISN'T NEPHRITE! ! !

Minako, you have to get away! That's not Kunzite! ! RUN! ! !

Oh no, I've been dreading this. The assault on the moon kingdom has started! !

Ah man! It's over already! ? Dang it! !

Still, what a chapter! The suspense, the drama, the emotions! Oh man, I get the feeling the next chapter's gonna be more of a doozy than this one was! Good luck with that, and your other projects! !

~Stay true to your heart~
sabina21 chapter 31 . 4/24/2012
good chapter what is goin gto happen next update soon
little princess of mercury chapter 31 . 4/24/2012
you are soo mean to end the chapter here. But another wonderfully written chapter.
Komekoro chapter 30 . 4/22/2012
I have to ask, what gave you the brilliant idea for this series of fanfiction? I love this idea! It allows you to change what you didn't like about the series, while keeping the wonderful moments you loved. Your grasp of the characters is beautiful and stays true to them on every situation. Well done! I am definitely a huge fan of yours now!
GuinevereRose chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
I love this story and have just finished re-reading it! I can't wait to read the next chapter, you are a fantastic author!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 30 . 4/4/2012
annea101 chapter 30 . 3/31/2012
cant wait to find out what hapens next
annea101 chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
id hope this wouldnt be able to be a prequel to what if a sailor moon r twist, now could it?
Flavia chapter 30 . 3/20/2012
oh por favor, acho que meu coração não vai aguentar ver serena lutando contra darien... imagino que isso sera inevitável.

posso pedir só uma coisinha? se inspire no final do manga porque o do amine me faz triste muito triste...

oh please, I think my heart will not stand to see serena darien fighting ... I imagine this will be inevitable.

I can only ask one thing? be guided by the end of the manga because the amine makes me sad very sad ...
kelliko chapter 29 . 3/18/2012
I love that you put the human forms of Luna and Artemis in this story. (: Also, I'm noting a bit of foreshadowing with Serena just wanting to be a normal girl. Hehe. (:
kelliko chapter 28 . 3/17/2012
Wow. I can't believe that this story is almost over!

Also, I just added you as a friend on Facebook. (: