Reviews for Rekindled : A Classic Sailor Moon Twist
KittyCat chapter 15 . 2/28
The ending where Andrew faints is funny, I couldn't stop laughing!
SerenityxEndymion chapter 9 . 2/27
*gagging sounds* The last part, gross. Just imagining that makes me want to puke. Its not bad and im not trying to offend you really just the though of that is just gross. But great chapter though, and funny too. Couldn't stop laughing when Serena was telling Darien how she couldn't do things her friends could and then the moon wand just fires on its own. Funny.
SerenityxEndymion chapter 2 . 2/26
"Right. The day you become a doctor will be the day I become the queen of the world. I'll live in a huge palace and be married to a handsome king and the people of the world will bow to my every wish."

"Please! You are the last person that anyone would put in charge of a lemonade stand, much less an entire planet. You are so stuck in the land of fairytales. Monarchy is a thing of the past in most countries now. So you have about as much chance of being queen of the Earth as I have of becoming king,"

They have no idea how right they are about them both being King & Queen of the earth.
nick chapter 1 . 2/25
Here are my questions. 1. Any idea on when the fanfic took place? Be specific. 2. How old was everyone in the fanfic? 3. What level of power were the Sailor Scouts at in the fanfic? 4. How did they get to be at that level? 5. In fact, how long have they been at that level for? 6. How did Serena meet Darien and the Inners'? 7. How long have they all known each other for? 8. Did Serena & Darien ever started dating? If so, when? 9. How long could they have dated for? 10. Does Darien or any of the Sailor Scouts know each others identities? If so, which ones? Be sure to clear this up for me.

Clifton chapter 3 . 1/3
I'm not a particularly big fan of sailor moon, but like it. This however just makes sailor moon look like a crappy kids show. The story so far flows great and I love the subtle and not so subtle changes. Thank you for the entertaining fic!
Atea1793 chapter 35 . 12/23/2014
The story was AMAZING! ! But the battle with Metallia... the ending... it just... it wasn't as epic as I thought would be. No reminiscing on the good times she had with Darien and her friends, no summary of her emotions during the clash, no details in the struggle back and forth between the powers. Heck, sure Beryl screamed, but I thought she would've at least said SOMETHING in denial of her defeat at the hands of a sixteen-year-old girl! !

I'm sorry, but the final clash was a real letdown. It was so rushed! ! ! It's like you didn't dig deep within yourself and find the motivation to do your best in writing that scene! ! It's a disappointment to read this when it came from someone of your writing caliber! ! I KNOW you can do better than that! ! You're one of the BEST authors here and your stories have BLOWN ME AWAY no matter how many times I read them! ! I got my hopes up for an epic clash between Serena and Metallia, One that's WORTH reading over and over again! ! And we all got... this...

Reading that brief, rushed half-done battle scene... compared to the rest of this story... it hurts worse knowing it came from you. You can do better than that...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 35 . 12/14/2014
hime-futatsu chapter 35 . 12/4/2014
that was a great story! i enjoyed reading it so much! i haven't read 'What If' yet so i'm excited to move onto that one. i loved what you did to changed the series just a little bit but keep it the way it was. i loved also how you told the story of the last day on the moon! thanks for writing! i'm off to the next story of yours!
tate4eva chapter 35 . 11/24/2014
OMG, its over. Thanks for the great read.
dark shadowed rose chapter 35 . 11/23/2014
very well done
nick chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Here are 5 things I like to ask you on this fanfic. 1. I saw the summary for the fanfic on . But is there anything more to the plot? 2. When and where does it take place? 3. Who all is in the fanfic? 4. How old is everyone that is in it? 5. The Sailor Senshi are at the first level of power in the fanfic, right? Be sure to give me a response to this.

Nick Johnson
KageNoNeko chapter 35 . 11/20/2014
This story was so awesome. I actually liked some of the things that you added to after the battle.
Infinities Lover chapter 35 . 11/20/2014
This is my fifth day of reading this story!
FIVE days! I just couldn't stop! Loved it so much!
Sakura Williams chapter 35 . 11/18/2014
Awe! I love/hate endings. Got me hanging out waiting for the next installement.
CaughtInAFantasy chapter 35 . 11/17/2014
So happy for this story! I can't believe it's done... It's been so long. I can't wait when you do more and when GT is done as well. So sad, but I'd keep reading it over and over
862 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »