Reviews for Rekindled : A Classic Sailor Moon Twist
AuroraFireMadness chapter 3 . 3/25/2015
Wait.. but if Serena and Darien are friends in real life, wouldn't they have each others numbers already? Even if they aren't friends, they're in the same group of friends so... well I'm guessing this is going to play a role later on - or maybe not...

Once again - great chapter. I like how Mercury is slowly awakening and it wasn't so sudden. Also, Darien and Serena's relationship is rocky but Tux and Moon are getting along great! I SO want to see their reaction!
AuroraFireMadness chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
I love this story - I started reading it ages ago and then lost it and then found it again!
I like how it's a rehash of the whole story from the beginning, but with a twist (obviously!) and I really want to read more.
You write beautifully and the fact that there is so much meat (haha, I'm a vegetarian) in these chapters is great!
Guest chapter 34 . 3/3/2015
Yes! DARIEN'S BACK, TAKE THAT YOU EVIL OLD DEMON HAG!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/3/2015
"Just one more thing before you go, Serena. And please be honest with me about this." The teacher's voice sounded oddly strained. "You're not pregnant, are you?"

"Wh…what! No!" Serena exclaimed as she spun around to gape at the uncomfortable looking woman.

But Miss Haruna managed to remain calm and composed. "I just wanted to make sure. Your moods and appearance lately made me have to consider the possibility. After all, young girls find themselves in unexpected situations all the time. And I happen to know that you have quite a few boys as friends."

Serena felt her cheeks flame with mortified heat. "I am NOT pregnant, Miss H! In fact, I would be willing to bet the fate of the world on that!"

She stomped out of the room to find Andrew leaning up again the wall of the hallway. His expression was casually blank and he whistled a tune softly under his breath as he looked up at the ceiling tiles like they were mildly interesting.

Her embarrassment swelled as she tried to glare at the boy who was like an older brother to her. "I guess you heard all of that, huh?"

He turned his head, his hazel eyes glinting mischievously. "I heard most of it. You may not have wanted to tell Miss H, but you can be honest with me, Sere. When is the baby due?"

She knew he was teasing her, but that didn't stop her from wailing, "Drew!"

He chuckled. "Don't be so touchy. Once Dare is back with us I'll give him a stern brotherly lecture. I'll make sure he pays his child support on time. He's a rich guy and can afford it."

She seemed to choke for a moment before she ground out, "I'm going to give you a lecture, Furuhata! And it's going to be compliments of my fists!" Then she lunged at him.

How on earth did Ms.H and Andrew even come up with this idea in the first place? Its funny but seriously? Did they think Darien or Serena would be dumb to actually do it without being careful? Ok, so sure they did in the past but seriously? And I can't believe Luna. She always tells Serena to stop thinking about her stomach and yet she does the same thing in the anime and now in your fanfic with the bacon. I swear, she's just as bad as Serena.
FluffyBunny chapter 32 . 3/3/2015
I can't stop laughing after reading that Endymion wants to run away from Beryl everytime she's near. Thats so funny!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/3/2015
I hate Beryl! She always has to ruin everything!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/3/2015
Ok, this chapter has to be by far my favorite chapter. And this part: "At least he called you pretty," Minako had giggled while Rei, Makoto, and Ami snickered in the background.

Made me laugh so hard I nearly couldn't breath. And Makoto's words: "Beryl might not be the smartest thing walking around on two legs, but she is a dirty, underhanded, scheming, manipulative little bitch." Dont even come close to summing up Beryl, sure she's all that but still. Great chapter, super romantic and super cute!
KittyKitty chapter 29 . 3/2/2015
Kunzite felt like gagging at her adoring tone. -.- He's not the only one. And I feel like im going to loose my dinner, and anything else I ate today if I have to read Beryl acting like a complete weirdo and nutjob, well... A bigger weirdo and nutjob then she already is. Seriously, how can she be happy knowing she's forcing Endymion to act how she wants him instead of letting him be himself? That's not love. But that scene with Luna and Artemis was so cute I couldn't help in squeal, my brother looked at me weird but I couldn't careless.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/2/2015
I HATE BERYL! SHE'S SUCH A EVIL BITCH! CAN'T SHE SEE ENDYMION WON'T EVER RETURN HER FEELINGS EVEN IF HE IS BRAINWASHED OR EVEN ACTING LIKE A WALKING PUPPET! And if I was Serena, I would have ducktapped Mina to a chair to keep her safe.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/1/2015
For some reason, this:

He grinned as a vision of a delicately boned face, framed by silky golden hair and dominated by large blue eyes appeared in his mind. The moon princess was a beauty. Maybe he would keep her as a reward to himself after he reclaimed control of his planet. After all, a king needed a queen, and he wasn't about to give the job to Beryl.

But Serenity was a different story. Without her crystal she would be powerless against him and have no choice but to bend to his demands. She would be his.

Endymion's eyes flashed black for a moment as his smile turned up into something more sinister. "Watch out, little princess, I'm coming for you."

Is something im kinda ok with. Sure Darien's evil, sorta but Id perfer this anyday.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/1/2015
She started to leave again, only to turn back around and dash back to the table to get her milkshake that she had forgotten.

"Not a peep out of you, Shields!" she growled at him as he bit his lip to keep from laughing at her forgetfulness.

This is so me whenever I do something and I get forgetful.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/1/2015
Finally, Darien now knows Serena's the princess and not Mina. I can only imagine how its going to been for Serena when she finds out. And this part:

He shook his head. "I don't care! You even entertaining the idea of doing Algebra or English on a Saturday is nothing short of a miracle." Then he lunged across the counter to wrap his hands in a very light and unthreatening way around her neck as he mimed strangling her. "Who are you, and what have you done with my Bunny?"

A tired, but genuine laugh bubbled from Serena. She slipped nimbly from his hands and at the same time grabbed Mina and pushed her into his grasp. "Here! If you want to strangle someone, do it to Mina! She's the one that came over and dragged me out of bed. So you have my permission to extract my revenge for me."

Made me laugh just as much as the part where the girls are making fun of Serena's dad chasing Darien with his shot gun.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/28/2015
Sailor Moon slapped her hands over her eyes. "Oh, god! Drew is like my brother. I did not need to see him with his tongue halfway down Rita's throat. Great! I'm scarred for life now!"

I would have reacted the same way if I saw my brother or someone who was like family to me making out with someone. And Sailor Mars saying that stuff about Tuxedo Mask's and Sailor Moon's lines was funny, I couldn't stop laughing. And Beryl talking about herself being queen of eath, yah right! Like that is ever going to happen!
KittyCat chapter 16 . 2/28/2015
Thats so funny how Peggy blackmails Darien like that, love this chapter!
KittyCat chapter 15 . 2/28/2015
The ending where Andrew faints is funny, I couldn't stop laughing!
876 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »