Reviews for Rekindled : A Classic Sailor Moon Twist
CherrySerenity-sama chapter 33 . 12/7/2012
Like it a lot. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 33 . 12/7/2012
This is a great story! I was so hooked that I've read it through in two days and have neglected my homework, lol. I really love the way you have put the twists in this. It's so much fun to read this story-I was totally invested in it and am literally on tenterhooks waiting for the next installment. And then I can hardly wait for the rejuvenation of "What If" and the next seasons through your story. It's such a great idea and your writing is superb-the characters are great! Update as soon as you can...sorry for rambling! :)
nickybluejess chapter 33 . 12/6/2012
Sounds like this story is almost done, can't wait for the next chapter. :)
thunderbird chapter 33 . 12/6/2012
Hello, sorry that I haven't reviewed a lot lately. I like what you've done so far and I look forward to when you update again.
AM chapter 33 . 12/6/2012
Great chapter! I can't believe this story (which, fyi, is longer than the first four Harry Potter books!) is wrapping up. Looking forward to the next one soon.
TheMoonPrincess110 chapter 33 . 12/5/2012
I thought the beggining waz hilarious... i dunno y but it waz amazing :p anyways it waz a good chapter reallly good like always
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 33 . 12/5/2012
Loved the update as usual. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the amazing work.
Anjirika chapter 33 . 12/4/2012
*Squee* So happy to have a new chapter! So very, very happy to have a new chapter. This one was so amazing. I can't wait to read what happens next even though I know what happens next. :D Happy writing! And happy holidays.
Ms. Fairweather chapter 33 . 12/4/2012
Loved it as usual! I adore your stories. I have spent many hours of my life reading and rereading them. I can't wait to finally battle. Update soon!
angeljme chapter 33 . 12/4/2012
i don't know why, but i shed a tear or two on that vision that the great fire had shown to Mars... i kinda remember how the girls died one by one even before they reached Beryl's lair

i'm both excited and anxious to your final battle twist

just a small question... i'm a bit confused how Kunzite actually died... i know he was about to teleport but became solid again. did it mean that he was hit before he completed the teleport?
KatanaPrincess chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
Another epic chapter well done thank you! But I must say I'm nervous for poor Serena and the outcome of the battle. So excited for the next chapter! Hope to see it soon :)
Moonprincess998 chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
wow i swear you never disappoint do you every chapter just gets better and better. I can't wait to read the next chapter. UPDATE SOON SUPER SOON
Magic713 chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
Great to see another update. Finally, that Kunzite imitator is finished. And now we are reeling towards the end of the story. I'm eager to see your way of mixing things up in the last chapters.
GoldenDragon326 chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
Oooo.
The air thickens. :)
See ya next chappie!
MeganLeBlanc chapter 33 . 12/3/2012
I finally decide to read the past two chapters when there's a cliff hanger. Aye aye aye, I have impeccable timing!
Anyway I loved it as usual :)
Gotta run, love ya! \/ 3