Reviews for Rekindled : A Classic Sailor Moon Twist
TheMoonPrincess110 chapter 35 . 11/15/2014
I love reading different versions of the story line, and this was a really good one. There was all the enjoyment of Sailor Moon but it was slightly different from the original story. Very entertaining to read :)
Sailor Tala chapter 35 . 11/15/2014
wow this was an amazing story I loved it thank you for completing this amazing story.
MeganLeBlanc chapter 35 . 11/15/2014
I didn't get an email for this chapter! Thank goodness for Facebook!
I'm sad this one is over, but excited for the next one :)
nickybluejess chapter 35 . 11/15/2014
Loved the story,can't wait to read the next installment. Will be waiting for it, ;-)
Gryffindor-Sword chapter 35 . 11/15/2014
I've got to say this has to be the best retellings of this series. It's enough to keep me following you and your works. I await for your revamped sequel to be posted and hope that the bases of the original is still seen despite the rewrite. I would also love to see you rewrite the other seasons in the future. Just don't delete the old version of the next season as it's still a really good read despite it being really old, and it would make a good comparison as how much you've improved.
Aurimaedre chapter 35 . 11/15/2014
I'm just going to go cry in a corner right now. Beautiful ending to a perfect story
sabina21 chapter 35 . 11/15/2014
good story and that Darien and the scouts are all right and are alive update soon
audreabro chapter 35 . 11/15/2014
Loved the story. You are an amazing write. I absolutely cant wait to read more of your stories in the near future. Keep up the awesome work and again thanks for sharing your works with the world. You really bring new life to the original story wth your words. Thank you so much!

wesome work. Thanks for sharing all of your works wih
A Battle Inside My Heart chapter 34 . 11/2/2014
When you saw that your working on a new What if story, does that mean it will be based on season 3? When Michelle and Amara arrive? Sorry I sort of got confused but your story is great anyways and I would love to read another what if story. They're quite amusing :)
KageNoNeko chapter 34 . 10/27/2014
I think it would be more interesting to have another version of What If. I can't believe how good this story is getting. And I only found this was out there for me to read because I had you on Author Alert. Actually, it has been awhile since I binged read a Sailor Moon fanfic. (The last one I did hasn't updated in quite awhile.)
KageNoNeko chapter 23 . 10/25/2014
I found the whole dark Endy part hard to read. It kind of reminded me of certain pair from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Tiny2008 chapter 34 . 10/23/2014
Wonderful as always! I think you should keep the original " What If" on here since it's popular and we can go back and front to see the changes. I can't wait to read it! About Crystal, yes! I'm loving every moment of it! It's so good to you have to back! :-D
CaughtInAFantasy chapter 34 . 10/22/2014
Omg I've waited so long to see updates for all these stories. I'm so glad you're back and getting better. These stories, I re-read all the time. My favorites!
audreabro chapter 34 . 10/22/2014
I just wanted to tell you that I really, really enjoy your work. You are an amazing writer. This past summer I took my afternoons and read your stories. I love all of them. especially When Bad Boys Go Good...that was the first one I read. I like how you incorporate the generals in the stories, especially as love interests to the scouts. It really adds great continuation to the Sailor Moon story and I love how you think outside of the box and add new twists and turns to the original story, to make it more exciting as well. Please continue writing...
Magic713 chapter 34 . 10/21/2014
Oh man. The long awaited chapter :).

Great work. Had me in tears. I was thrilled to see another update. (An I hope things are better for you.)

Oh man, one more chapter left. I will miss this story, but I'm glad to see it off to the end. As for your question on the rewrite of 'What If', I think you should keep the original version as well as the rewrite. It couldn't hurt to have two good versions of the same story.

Great job.