Reviews for Rekindled : A Classic Sailor Moon Twist
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
This chapter was SO AWESOME, I can't even DESCRIBE how cool it was! ! ! ! If I typed out my opinion on this chapter, it would take two whole review pages! ! !

I hope you get "The Galactic Trinity" up and running again. I miss that story! ! !

Those scouts and Andrew are SO EVIL! ! ! Locking their best friends up in the bathroom ALONE, and taking pictures for blackmail? ! ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ! !

Looks like Sailor Mercury's about to make her debut! ! ! I can't wait! ! !

So Kunsite and Zoicite are plotting against Beryl? I don't remember that happening in the show...

Oh boy! Poor Darien's in love with not one, not two, but THREE girls at the SAME TIME! ! ! And he doesn't even know that they're all the same girl! ! Talk about drama! ! ! *snickers evilly* I can't wait to see his reactions when he finds out! ! !

Anyway, AWESOME job with this chapter! ! ! Keep up the good work, good luck with the next chapter, and with "The Galactic Trinity"! ! !
ElisabethBoleyn chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
I'm guessing that the scouts are going to lock Serena and Darien in a closset at the party and they KISS!
aurimaedre chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
I loved the chapter! Fantastic as always. I love that Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask are getting closer, while Darien and Serena are at each others throats. It's actually what I wanted to see in the first season of the show and I am glad you are writing it that way! Keep it up! And I hope GT is coming along for you, I can't wait for the next chapter to see where you are going to take the storyline.
rainbabie chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
I'm totally looking forward to what schemes Mina is going to cook up! Thanks for the update with GT - I hope it works out well soon!
afallenblackrose chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Another wonderful chapter! I'm real excited to find out what Mina, Amy, Lita, and Raye are going to have planned for Serena and Darien. It was also real cute for Darien to be so "concerned" about Serena's social life. lol. "he could be married..." I just wish that he would tell her how he feels already, it's driving me mad! Please update soon!
chimichurri chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
WOW what an awesome chapter! Love it! It gets better and better! Can't wait to find out what Mina will do to get the two together lol Update please!
MeganLeBlanc chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
One of my favorite chapters so far! :]

I love reading about Serena & Darien fighting the passion they feel for each other, & then having Sailor Moon & Tuxedo Mask coming closer together. It's so funny to imagine the looks on they're faces.

-LOVE,LOVE,LOVE-

Megan. 3
BostonBill chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Another great chapter. I love how you have SM and TM getting along so well while Serena and Darien just hate each other. And the batter going on between Serena and the rest of the Scouts is faboulse. Keep up the great work.
Fire Dolphin chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
nice.. though i hope that some of serenity's memories (like lessons) will start coming back to serena. She really needs all the help she can get. please update soon
KatanaPrincess chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Hey I've been reading your stories for awhile now and I have to say that you are a fabulous writer, I'm so impressed with the creativity you have shown in this story and in the sailor moon r twist. I love them both, I did notice some spelling and grammar errors in this chapter tho! Let me know if you would like a beta? Later and can't wait for the next update!
jade2nightwing chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
that was really funny and a good read.

sory i havent been leving reviews. i have been reading all the up dates. but its been on my phone and i dont like to have to type on it. i mean to log on my lap top and leave one but life keeps getting in the way. lol

i like how you added the fact that vensa is makeing the dark kigdom think she is the moon priness, that just like in the life action sailor moon i watched on youtube.
fandomLife chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Wow another amazing chapter ). I love how you are building up their characters. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what you are cooking up. And good luck with your job and everything.
GoldenDragon326 chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Omigosh! Serena and Darien are going to be locked in a backroom together? Ha! I can't wait to read that. .

And chapter 5 is called Backroom Confessions. OoOo Something is about to come to light. .

See ya next chappie. .
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
I agree with Mina, how will they act that they are both getting further apart and closer at the same time, update soon!
Mika Tenoh chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Hey Sere~chan! Glad to see you! Take your time with GT with the way you write anything you come up with is amazing! Great chapter, Amy's such a spit fire!
879 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »