Reviews for Rekindled : A Classic Sailor Moon Twist
aurimaedre chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
I loved the chapter! Fantastic as always. I love that Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask are getting closer, while Darien and Serena are at each others throats. It's actually what I wanted to see in the first season of the show and I am glad you are writing it that way! Keep it up! And I hope GT is coming along for you, I can't wait for the next chapter to see where you are going to take the storyline.
rainbabie chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
I'm totally looking forward to what schemes Mina is going to cook up! Thanks for the update with GT - I hope it works out well soon!
afallenblackrose chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Another wonderful chapter! I'm real excited to find out what Mina, Amy, Lita, and Raye are going to have planned for Serena and Darien. It was also real cute for Darien to be so "concerned" about Serena's social life. lol. "he could be married..." I just wish that he would tell her how he feels already, it's driving me mad! Please update soon!
chimichurri chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
WOW what an awesome chapter! Love it! It gets better and better! Can't wait to find out what Mina will do to get the two together lol Update please!
MeganLeBlanc chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
One of my favorite chapters so far! :]

I love reading about Serena & Darien fighting the passion they feel for each other, & then having Sailor Moon & Tuxedo Mask coming closer together. It's so funny to imagine the looks on they're faces.

-LOVE,LOVE,LOVE-

Megan. 3
BostonBill chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
Another great chapter. I love how you have SM and TM getting along so well while Serena and Darien just hate each other. And the batter going on between Serena and the rest of the Scouts is faboulse. Keep up the great work.
Fire Dolphin chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
nice.. though i hope that some of serenity's memories (like lessons) will start coming back to serena. She really needs all the help she can get. please update soon
KatanaPrincess chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Hey I've been reading your stories for awhile now and I have to say that you are a fabulous writer, I'm so impressed with the creativity you have shown in this story and in the sailor moon r twist. I love them both, I did notice some spelling and grammar errors in this chapter tho! Let me know if you would like a beta? Later and can't wait for the next update!
jade2nightwing chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
that was really funny and a good read.

sory i havent been leving reviews. i have been reading all the up dates. but its been on my phone and i dont like to have to type on it. i mean to log on my lap top and leave one but life keeps getting in the way. lol

i like how you added the fact that vensa is makeing the dark kigdom think she is the moon priness, that just like in the life action sailor moon i watched on youtube.
fandomLife chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Wow another amazing chapter ). I love how you are building up their characters. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what you are cooking up. And good luck with your job and everything.
GoldenDragon326 chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
Omigosh! Serena and Darien are going to be locked in a backroom together? Ha! I can't wait to read that. .

And chapter 5 is called Backroom Confessions. OoOo Something is about to come to light. .

See ya next chappie. .
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 4 . 8/15/2010
I agree with Mina, how will they act that they are both getting further apart and closer at the same time, update soon!
Mika Tenoh chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Hey Sere~chan! Glad to see you! Take your time with GT with the way you write anything you come up with is amazing! Great chapter, Amy's such a spit fire!
Tiny2008 chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Very Good Chapter! I am that you updated this because I need my moon fanfic fix before I start back classes this Monday! Bye,Bye three month summer vacation,hello text books and getting up 5 in the morning!(ugh) I love Tux and Moon moments! They are so much better in your story than in the anime because in the anime their meetings was very awkward but they are laid back with each other.I love when he called her moonie! So cute! She needs to called him cape boy!(lol) I love when he was teaching her how to fight.I am glad he is teaching her because she is the only scout that really could not fight until later on and she always fell on her ass but I still loved her!(lol)I am glad they working together but now their civilians forms need to get their asses together before Mina,Raye, Lita and Amy get their matchmaking claws into them! Amy will you please wake up already? I thought her and Raye was about to get into it for real! Mercury its time wake up to make up!(lol) I can't wait until your next chapter. You already told us the premise and title already so it got to be good. I hope that you get back to GT real soon because I miss Kat,D.J, and Alex already! You can't leave them hanging!(I know that you are not going to leave your babies hanging for too long!(lol)) I did P.M you last week when you broke the news and I hope you read it! I am keeping my fingers cross that you will update GT by mid or late September!(take the time you need!)I am glad you got an job too! Take care! :-)
Shinobi of life chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
keep it up love your story!
877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »