Reviews for Rekindled : A Classic Sailor Moon Twist
Tiny2008 chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Very Good Chapter! I am that you updated this because I need my moon fanfic fix before I start back classes this Monday! Bye,Bye three month summer vacation,hello text books and getting up 5 in the morning!(ugh) I love Tux and Moon moments! They are so much better in your story than in the anime because in the anime their meetings was very awkward but they are laid back with each other.I love when he called her moonie! So cute! She needs to called him cape boy!(lol) I love when he was teaching her how to fight.I am glad he is teaching her because she is the only scout that really could not fight until later on and she always fell on her ass but I still loved her!(lol)I am glad they working together but now their civilians forms need to get their asses together before Mina,Raye, Lita and Amy get their matchmaking claws into them! Amy will you please wake up already? I thought her and Raye was about to get into it for real! Mercury its time wake up to make up!(lol) I can't wait until your next chapter. You already told us the premise and title already so it got to be good. I hope that you get back to GT real soon because I miss Kat,D.J, and Alex already! You can't leave them hanging!(I know that you are not going to leave your babies hanging for too long!(lol)) I did P.M you last week when you broke the news and I hope you read it! I am keeping my fingers cross that you will update GT by mid or late September!(take the time you need!)I am glad you got an job too! Take care! :-)
Shinobi of life chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
keep it up love your story!
samsox chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Great chapter...enjoyed it
Fedski chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
excellent! can't wait for more! but i do wonder how they will react when they find out their identities...

keep up the good work!
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Okay, so you have no idea how excited I was to see that you had updated. Let's just say I was incredibly, extremely, over the moon excited to see this in my inbox. I really hope you don't take as long to update, but I definitely understand the demands of life getting in the way. Your updates are definitely like four times the length of my usual chapters. I can't really complain, and I really have no room to talk. But SERIOUSLY, this was so good!

I still love love love the Sailor Moon and Tuxie scenes. I always find those to be more than romantic, but I can't wait to see what goes down at the party. Maybe a little Seven Minutes in Heaven game? Locked in the closet for seven minutes while everybody thinks they're making out. Could be interesting, to say the least. But no doubt, you've got something even more devious and amazing in mind. So please, please, please don't take so long to update!

Once again, PLEASE update soon! I'll be your best friend!

~Gigi~
mandii-xo chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Excellent chapter! loving the scenes with Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask, and looking forward to the next chapter between Serena and Darien. I hope you continue and ill be waiting for the next update!
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
I don't have time to leave a long review, so I'll keep it short.

I hope Serena and Darien get their acts together soon. They're driving me crazy! ! !

I also hope that the scouts awaken soon too! ! !

Artemis has a human form? Never heard of that before.

Anyway, AWESOME JOB with this chapter girl! ! ! Keep up the good work, and good luck with the next chapter! ! And with "The Galactic Trinity"! ! !
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Maybe very cool. Maybe all four chapters are cool
zenzen31 chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED IT ! Sooooooo sweeet :) i really wanna know what Serenas dress looks like ;) and the scene That takes place in the past was very cute i am even more excited for the next chapter now ! AMAZING WORK AS ALWAYS byee for now update soon :)
rainbabie chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
YES to the smooching please! Great update, can't wait for the next!
LBricker88 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
hey oh my gosh i love how this is coming along! and i think a kiss or two would be just fine! i can't WAIT to read more...hope you update soon and that all is well on your end!
x-kali-x chapter 3 . 8/10/2010
I've only just caught up with this (having read "what if" first). You've done a really good job of retelling the same story in a new way - sharing the point of veiw with darien has helped a lot and the depth of the characters is great, although this is more evident with Serena, Mina and Darien. I definately hope the others will continue to flesh out the same as they come into their powers, as has already been indicated for Amy. A really good story for sure :)
ange de l'aube chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Well in the original story it was also like that... Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask got along a lot better than Darien and Serena in the beginning when they didn't know their secret identities...that's why when they found out it came as such a shock...

Although in the Manga Darien knew before Serena did... thanks to the handkerchief Serena gave him during that dance where she used the Luna Pen to dress like a Princess... so yeah I'm rambling...never mind...

The idea is, that I think you should include the kiss during the D-Land ball...it was one of it most famous kisses, so important even the anime staid true to it...
chimichurri chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Excellent as always :D And please add kisses!
MeganLeBlanc chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Alright, first off. Great chapter as usual :]

Second, Sorry to hear about your computer problems, but we understand If GT is a tad bit late, your stories are well worth the wait :]

Third, a few kisses would be nice, I mean every kiss Serena & Darien have are legendary, they are the greatest love story in history :]

Good luck with your computer.

- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE -