Reviews for Rekindled : A Classic Sailor Moon Twist
mandii-xo chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Excellent chapter, its all beginning to unfold. I like the way you made Serena sound mature when confronting Darien. Although its sad that their not seeing each other, then again Tuxedo and Sailor Moon are getting a bit cosy ;) and I think kisses would be good their needed, im so excited for this sotry to expand, Im so intrigued to see what happens. Excellent writing, and such a good idea for a story :):) looking forward to your next update!
fandomLife chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Amazing as usual.) Really wonderful chapter. I think if you would add a few kisses that would actually make the story better. So please hurry to update. ) )
CharmedSerenity3 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
ooh, please update soon!
BostonBill chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Another great chapter. I love it how unlike the anime, you have Venus (and then later the rest of the senshi) remember that she had been hooked up with one of Endyimon's generals. I always thought the anime did a great dis-service to Sailor Moon by ignoring that. So thanks for putting that in your story.

As for your question, go ahead and have Mask/Moon kiss.

Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next chapter.
GoldenDragon326 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
CURSE PS's COMPUTER! Uhg, I'd hate it if I lost a big chunk of my writing like that. I keep everything on a flashdrive though, so, hopefully, I'll avoid that ever happening to me. (I've nicknamed my flashdrive 'My Life,' because if I'll ever lose it, I'd die. .')

Anyway.

"It's only a little sore and you can't even see the bruise anymore."

Heh. Rhyming-in-cogneto. .

I think you should definitely put in a few kisses. I think the kiss in What-If would be considered the first kiss since Beryl's defeat, Or something. .' Ummmm. Sounded better in my head. Eheh.

See ya next chappie. .
Luthien Morgon chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
oh I think it would be fun to have maybe a kiss or two. Perhaps the D-ball kiss, after all, if at the party they don't know their true identities yet it could be considered that the first kiss is still in What if. As to that, when will they discover eachother's super hero identities? I must say that I am really enjoying this story. You are very good at making the characters draw you in. I can't wait to see what happens next. Of course I am also following Galactic Trinity and am excited to see what happens in that one too. I love Sarena and Darien. They are my favorite couple in anime and I like the way you write them.
Shinobi of life chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Me wants to smack the generals... kill the queen bitch.
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Whoa, sorry about your computer troubles. I can relate, believe me! ! ! Good thing me mom is a techno whiz! !

And thanks for the hug! ! !

Lizzy almost burned Serena's manga library? ! ! YIKES! ! ! Not even my nieces and nephew are THAT drastic! ! ! !

Geez Louis, can't Darien try to apologize to Serena without the whole arcade watching and betting on who would win? Don't they know the meanings of the words "tact" and "privacy"? ! !

Oh man! Poor Darien! ! Is isn't like Serena to just shut him out like that. She must've had one heck of a revelation to tell him off so calmly. That, or like Andrew said: she's been hanging around with Any so much that it's rubbing off on her.

*snorts with laughter* Serena and Darien not mixing? ! ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ! ! Just wait and see Serena! ! You'll be eating those words soon enough! ! ! XD! ! !

Oh you've got to be kidding me! ! ! Darien's just going to give up on Serena like that? ! ! Either he's so in denial or he's a total knuckle-head with a peanut-sized brain... or both! ! !

*shakes head in amusement* I swear Mina and Andrew are such hopeless romantics. Not that I blame them! *winks* It's nice that they're going to try to help those thick-headed friends of theirs. And they'll get to spend some time together! *snickers* If I didn't know that Rita will come back and that Kunzite was reincarnated, Mina and Andrew would be a great couple! ! !

Whoa! ! Darien FINALLY admitted to himself that he's in love with Serena? ! And he was going to tell her? ? ! ! Oh no, and right before Serena decided to cut him from her life! ! ! Talk about bad karma! ! !

I feel bad for Serena and Darien. They know that they love each other, yet they can't act on their feelings because:

A) They're both idiots to not notice that the other has feelings for them.

B) They're scared that they'll get the other caught in this situation with the Dark Kingdom.

C) They both think they're caught in a love triangle when they don't realize that the people they're crushing on are the same person.

Romeo and Juliet, eat your hearts out, cause your story's got NOTHING on this one! ! !

Poor Mina. Seeing an old friend brainwashed by Beryl is bad enough, but the possibility that the man she loved with all her heart might be still under that bi... I mean witch's control? I can't possibly imagine how she feels right now, but I think I get the idea. If this is how she's reacting, who knows how the other scouts will react when they see their respective lovers still brainwashed...

With Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask working together, and Tux teaching Moon some new moves, the Dark Kingdom better watch out! ! And just wait until the rest of the scouts are revealed! ! They'll be in for a huge butt-whooping! ! !

I feel sorry for the Earth Generals. That demented demoness of a queen killed them, reanimated their bodies for her own selfish purposes, and forced them to kill the very women they loved with every fiber of their beings. Anybody else besides me that wants Beryl to choke up and die? ! !

Awwww! ! Isn't that precious? ! ! Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon are getting closer! ! ! *sighs dreamily* It's so romantic! ! ! *snickers evilly* I can't wait for the chapter where they find out their secret identities! ! I bet it'll be PRICELESS! ! !

Looks like the first scout to be revealed will be Sailor Mercury. Now if only Amy would stop fighting her...

As for the kiss: I don't remember a kiss at D-Land. Where and when did that happen again?

I think that you should keep the kiss in "What If" as the first one. It'll TOTALLY build suspense! ! ! You can have them kiss in any flashbacks of their past lives if you want though...

Anyway, AWESOME JOB with this chapter girl! ! ! Keep up the good work, good luck on the next chapter, and with "The Galactic Trinity"! ! !
Fedski chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
oh poor darien!

Excellent chapter! Can't wait for more! :)
Tiny2008 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Well,I want to kill your computer myself for losing a chunk of GT and your novel which when you get it published,I am hunting that book down!(lol) I hope everything works itself out! Good chapter indeed! I love Sere's move on the Dare situation. It was very smart and very very unpredictable. I agree with her because she just got tired of trying to be nice to him,have deep feelings for him and he always have something hurtful to say. That takes an toll on a person especially someone as nice, caring and loving as Sere and she just got sick of it which I really don't blame her. Dare is very dumb because what he thought she was going to do! He basically called her predictable! Smart move Dare! Well at least that super hero egos is getting along right now while their civilian counter parts are on hiatus right now until Mina and Drew have something to say about it.I love Moon and Tux interaction with each other. The phone number exchange was ingenious because I have an feeling that you are going to use that to your advantage when they are about to find out the truth especially when their civilian forms started get back on speaking terms and realizing they are in love and realizing they already got each others phone numbers! I think you should put an couple kisses between them in here because honestly I thought that you was going to put one in this chapter between Tux and Moon.(aw poo!) These kisses are like they are trying to find out that they are in love with each other and their feelings are very complex while in What If that was their first official kiss as an couple after the truth came out and the Doom Tree in the anime because that was their first official date. Thats how you can treat it as that. Sweet and innocent kisses between the two. Poor Mina! She is the only one that knows the partial truth and now she found that man who she loves that betrayed her maybe still alive but working for the bitch! I feel bad for her. Amy is awaking! WOOHOO! She needs to stop fighting it and Sere will not think that she is nuts for having the dreams because she is having the same ones. She needs someone to talk to because her dream was pretty rough indeed especially when she got stabbed by him(since he is a male and not an female(dubbed joke lmao))and she took an icicle and stabbed him. Pretty intense dream right there. I hope she awakens soon because Princess Sere is getting impatient. Speaking of her does she know that Sere is her present self since she knows about her by Dare? She do know that Dare is Endy so she has to know that Sere is her but maybe she has not seen her so she don't know yet. That is a theory! Oh well good chapter! I hope the delay for GT will not be too long! Update this one really soon! Take care!
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
I still really love how thorough you're being with this. Please continue, and please have more scenes with Sailor Moon and Tuxie! I'm loving those scenes the most-I always thought they were so much more romantic in their transformed selves, don't you think?

Please update soon!

~Gigi~
DragonFirePrincess-557 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
plez put in a kiss or 2 or 5. the kiss in wat if can be their first kiss when both remember their past and 1 isn't turned evil. so the kisses in here can just be a memory-less kiss betwqeen dare and sere, and the 1 in wat if can b a memory-filled kiss between serenity and endymion. if this makes any sence 2 u let me know, b/c i'm getting confused just typing this.
afallenblackrose chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Another wonderful chapter. I have to say I was kind of disappointed when Serena finally stood up to Darien like that. Yes, he had been unnecessarily rude to her, but he was just confused with his feelings. She didn't need to tell him that they should steer clear of each other! I hope Mina and Andrew can pull these two back to where they're supposed to be. However, I felt better when Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask started getting close. :D I love those two no matter which lifetime they're in. As usual, Queen Beryl is one obsessive witch and needs to find another man. Serenity did not bewitch Endymion! lol.

Poor Amy, doesn't understand what's going on, I really hope that she awakens soon.

As to your question! Yes, there should definitely be a few smooches between the couple! The way things are being written right now, it's only a matter of time before Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon share a kiss! Who knows what could happen during these training sessions, hm?

Update soon!
TheIrishLily chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
awesome! i cant wait to see what else you have up your sleeve. i love your stories. they always make me smile and laugh or go aww and shed a few tears. keep up the great work :) God Bless
Seredhiel05 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Ooo! I can't wait until mercury awakens! And about the kiss, neither of them knee who they were really kissing, right? So if you wanted to keep the first kiss if what if you could just only have them kiss as sailor moon and tuxedo mask before they koruna out who they really are. Then the kiss in the next story really will be serina and dariens first kiss? I dunno, just a thought.
861 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 .. Last Next »