Reviews for The Prince's Slave
Zutara chapter 15 . 7/9
Where is the second part!
"There's something alluring about what others have forgotten "
Yes I took that from your Bio. I thought that was interesting seeming how you kinda forgot to finish this story .
- I also found the fact that you mentioned Howl's Moving castle as one of your favorite movies interesting! It's mine as well!
-so is supernatural & buffy.
We can totally be friends, if you finish this story
-one last thing, is Bleach not one of your favorite animes?
-J.G.H follow me on snapchat btw lasianiggagrace
-J.G.H
I know we're midway in 2016, But i beg you to please continue your updates. I know youre probably far into a career right now, busy creating a life for yourself but from one college student to a former one im sure you know how fanfiction provides an escape from all the craziness. How when we have 3 essays due in a week on top of those ten assignments every other day, creative writing just does womders. Not to mention with your proficient writing abilities i will not find another fanfiction as captivating as this. Please I ask you if you ever have the time finish this one fanfic
XXRawwrXX chapter 15 . 6/1
Please update if you are still writing FanFiction I want to read more I love this story
ABANDONED STORY ALERT!
Please don't leave this fanfic unfinished. Please? All the good ones are always abandoned
QueenDarua chapter 15 . 6/11/2015
I stumbled upon this fanfic while trying to find a good Zutara story! This story is excellent! I really hope that you update soon. The characterizations are spot on, although I expected Katara to be a bit more standoffish in the beginning. Please update!
whovianfangirl chapter 15 . 3/2/2015
Wah! Your fan fiction is amazing! I love how you write the characters, it's like canon! u This story made me so so happy but it's killing me with feels. The only thing I don't like is the time between updates. But hey, who am I to judge? Your writing's so good I honestly don't mind waiting all that much.
Best of luck to you! :33
Horselove12345 chapter 15 . 2/25/2015
please right more, i really love this fanfic, its a great one, id love to find out what happens between Zuko and Katara and the baby and if her and her brother are ever reunited
bwaypaw chapter 14 . 2/12/2015
Plzzz update... I love Ur story !*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Hi! I just read the first chapter and I'm really liking it so far. The only critic I have is that you repeated yourself a couple of times, other than that it's just wonderful.

xx
Aintnorestforthewicked212 chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
please update
JokerAtWork chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
It would have been remiss of me to follow and fave a story without once reviewing. I believe your storyline is interesting and fairly fleshed out, your characters seem true to those in the AtLA world, although Katara's initial capitulation would have been better understood had there been scenes of her attempt at rebellion upon initial capture. I am curious to see what happens next in your story. I understand if you can't immediately update, as i myself have been lately unable to update. I would love whenever you do choose to update, as THE STORY IS FREAKING AWESOME. Lol i really do love your fic :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
When will you do the rest?
you are not bad and doing stories so please
stop saying you are. you are quite good
(though a lot of times when you use the word "again"
you spell it "agin". just thought id let you know.
do you any sites I can go to to read other peoples stories?
I used to rp on myspace but stopped cause I hated how they made the site
lately and no one really goes on and rps. so I have to settle for things like this.
im very ill so I have to stay home all the time and don't have much else to do.
and I only have my older brothers friend whom I'm starting to date,as my friend but we live in different towns and he works 2 jobs so I don't get to see him a all I do is read thins like this watch tv and draw all the you'd like to talk plz leave your e-mail when you do your next chapter and I will make one and talk to you. so you know who I am if you do my name is Alivia. congrats on finishing you said you were fallowing a doctor,are you studing to be one?
Bloodtributes chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
I patiently (not so patiently) await your update ;)
ZoeysZone chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
AWESOME, I WANT MORE! ... please?