Reviews for The Prince's Slave
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE! THIS STORY IS GETTING MORE EXCITING!
myungmochi chapter 15 . 7/24
loveeeeeed it.
i want to know what happens next!
what will happen to the baby?
please continue!
KmyD chapter 15 . 6/12
I love it!
Please continue
DeannaBear chapter 15 . 1/4
Hey I'm just wondering, are you going to update? I like this story and I would like to see you finish it. if your up to it.
dancingmylifeaway chapter 15 . 10/15/2016
Please continue this story! It's been like 2 years and I would love to read more!
Zutara chapter 15 . 7/9/2016
Where is the second part!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
"There's something alluring about what others have forgotten "
Yes I took that from your Bio. I thought that was interesting seeming how you kinda forgot to finish this story .
- I also found the fact that you mentioned Howl's Moving castle as one of your favorite movies interesting! It's mine as well!
-so is supernatural & buffy.
We can totally be friends, if you finish this story
-one last thing, is Bleach not one of your favorite animes?
-J.G.H follow me on snapchat btw lasianiggagrace
-J.G.H
Guest chapter 15 . 6/14/2016
I know we're midway in 2016, But i beg you to please continue your updates. I know youre probably far into a career right now, busy creating a life for yourself but from one college student to a former one im sure you know how fanfiction provides an escape from all the craziness. How when we have 3 essays due in a week on top of those ten assignments every other day, creative writing just does womders. Not to mention with your proficient writing abilities i will not find another fanfiction as captivating as this. Please I ask you if you ever have the time finish this one fanfic
MyPatronusIsABabyPanda chapter 15 . 6/1/2016
Please update if you are still writing FanFiction I want to read more I love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
ABANDONED STORY ALERT!
Please don't leave this fanfic unfinished. Please? All the good ones are always abandoned
queenpri chapter 15 . 6/11/2015
I stumbled upon this fanfic while trying to find a good Zutara story! This story is excellent! I really hope that you update soon. The characterizations are spot on, although I expected Katara to be a bit more standoffish in the beginning. Please update!
whovianfangirl chapter 15 . 3/2/2015
Wah! Your fan fiction is amazing! I love how you write the characters, it's like canon! u This story made me so so happy but it's killing me with feels. The only thing I don't like is the time between updates. But hey, who am I to judge? Your writing's so good I honestly don't mind waiting all that much.
Best of luck to you! :33
Horselove12345 chapter 15 . 2/25/2015
please right more, i really love this fanfic, its a great one, id love to find out what happens between Zuko and Katara and the baby and if her and her brother are ever reunited
bwaypaw chapter 14 . 2/12/2015
Plzzz update... I love Ur story !*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Hi! I just read the first chapter and I'm really liking it so far. The only critic I have is that you repeated yourself a couple of times, other than that it's just wonderful.

xx