Reviews for The Prince's Slave
QueenDarua chapter 15 . 6/11
I stumbled upon this fanfic while trying to find a good Zutara story! This story is excellent! I really hope that you update soon. The characterizations are spot on, although I expected Katara to be a bit more standoffish in the beginning. Please update!
whovianfangirl chapter 15 . 3/2
Wah! Your fan fiction is amazing! I love how you write the characters, it's like canon! u This story made me so so happy but it's killing me with feels. The only thing I don't like is the time between updates. But hey, who am I to judge? Your writing's so good I honestly don't mind waiting all that much.
Best of luck to you! :33
Horselove12345 chapter 15 . 2/25
please right more, i really love this fanfic, its a great one, id love to find out what happens between Zuko and Katara and the baby and if her and her brother are ever reunited
bwaypaw chapter 14 . 2/12
Plzzz update... I love Ur story !*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Hi! I just read the first chapter and I'm really liking it so far. The only critic I have is that you repeated yourself a couple of times, other than that it's just wonderful.

xx
Aintnorestforthewicked212 chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
please update
JokerAtWork chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
It would have been remiss of me to follow and fave a story without once reviewing. I believe your storyline is interesting and fairly fleshed out, your characters seem true to those in the AtLA world, although Katara's initial capitulation would have been better understood had there been scenes of her attempt at rebellion upon initial capture. I am curious to see what happens next in your story. I understand if you can't immediately update, as i myself have been lately unable to update. I would love whenever you do choose to update, as THE STORY IS FREAKING AWESOME. Lol i really do love your fic :)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2014
When will you do the rest?
you are not bad and doing stories so please
stop saying you are. you are quite good
(though a lot of times when you use the word "again"
you spell it "agin". just thought id let you know.
do you any sites I can go to to read other peoples stories?
I used to rp on myspace but stopped cause I hated how they made the site
lately and no one really goes on and rps. so I have to settle for things like this.
im very ill so I have to stay home all the time and don't have much else to do.
and I only have my older brothers friend whom I'm starting to date,as my friend but we live in different towns and he works 2 jobs so I don't get to see him a all I do is read thins like this watch tv and draw all the you'd like to talk plz leave your e-mail when you do your next chapter and I will make one and talk to you. so you know who I am if you do my name is Alivia. congrats on finishing you said you were fallowing a doctor,are you studing to be one?
Bloodtributes chapter 15 . 7/23/2014
I patiently (not so patiently) await your update ;)
ZoeysZone chapter 15 . 6/29/2014
AWESOME, I WANT MORE! ... please?
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
wow, this is an incredible story. wish I could tell you what I specifically liked but I'm just not made that way.
TheEmoVanity chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
Okay. Well I literally spent the last couple of HOURS reading this story, and by god. It's amazing. It's what all Zutara stories should be like. I didn't expect you to throw in Aang and Sokka but you did and the plot got so interesting. Along with a little fire or water bender along the way. Generally, everyone seems in character and I love how you tied it into the show with these last two chapters. Ozai, who was also unfortunately in character, oh boy. Have I never wanted a character to die more! And his daughter. The amazing Azula. The way you wrote her was different but it was true. What she did was probably way to graphic for the show but it is definitely something she would do :/ I like the character but you've made me hate her and I like that. You're making these characters people with emotions and everything and I love it. I dont know how or why Ty lee and Mai just watched Katara's whiping though. I guess out of fear because that was just...

ANYWAY. Loving this Zutara-ness and I hope. No I will be reading the next chapter soon. Okay, so, update. Like, you have to because if you don't, I'll DIE. I refuse to not get an ending for this story. UPDATE SOON! OR BEWARE MY SUPERPOWERS!
yuli98 chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
Thank you so much for updating! Cant wait to read the next chapter!:D
Kepouros chapter 15 . 6/15/2014
Welcome back! awesome chapter!
anonymous reader chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
I thought the rest of your chapters were good please keep making more