Reviews for Right Now, Nowhere
Bison DayCare chapter 1 . 4/18
This is wonderful. I love this pairing, both of their characters are annoying fascinating, and the way you captured them was actually lovely. Splendid work :)
yozp chapter 1 . 2/8
The Anguished One chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Great story. I love this pairing, for some bizarre reason.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
This was really good. Great job!
MrsNyan chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Liked it really much w
Tarotanoka chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
3 adorable.
Seaurchineveiche chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Fabulous 3
Darkamber8828 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love it. Izaya's parenthetical lines were especially funny.

And the kiss made me squee.

...Continue please?
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
"He'd wondered. It was a faint hope." Sometimes Izaya makes me crazy. I dont know what I would do when he was real. Probably kill him..xD I liked your story, the characters were good! :) I never quiet understood why Seiji was so in love with celtys head.. ._. I mean..Its just a head! But the boy was always strange.." Poor Namie...
Kamal.S chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
That was wonderful!

You really put them in character not Occ at all!

I hope you write more Izaya/Namie storeies!
ChocolateLizz chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Great story, I can actually see this fic happening in the canon! :D
daed chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
KYAAAA.

that was totally not OOC. OMG I CAN SO IMAGINE THEM DOING THIS. :DDDDD

...that's kind of sad.

(but still, IZAYA IS HAWTNESS. ugh, i seriously hate it when my fangirl comes out. bleh.)

definitely favoriting.

-epic bunneh-sama
Snoaz chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I saw a few mistakes, but other than that, this was really nice. Certainly not enough Izaya/Namie fics out there - and this helped to fill that void a little!

I especially liked how you brought up Seiji and Selty, it made it that more canon. Thanks for writing! :)

Snoaz
nagaram chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Nice sharp prose and amusing internal dialog.

Good job!
Chinamini chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh god.

Smutty M-rated stories don't make me bat an eyelash, but the last scene somehow made me blush like a freaking middle schooler. What the..? My inner IzaNami shipper weeps with joy. This is not only amazingly well written but also very very in character, with just the right amount od snarkiness and UST underneath.

Gorgeous. I love you. Please write more!