Reviews for Right Now, Nowhere
3 adorable.
Seaurchineveiche chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Fabulous 3
Darkamber8828 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love it. Izaya's parenthetical lines were especially funny.

And the kiss made me squee.

...Continue please?
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
"He'd wondered. It was a faint hope." Sometimes Izaya makes me crazy. I dont know what I would do when he was real. Probably kill him..xD I liked your story, the characters were good! :) I never quiet understood why Seiji was so in love with celtys head.. ._. I mean..Its just a head! But the boy was always strange.." Poor Namie...
Kamal.S chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
That was wonderful!

You really put them in character not Occ at all!

I hope you write more Izaya/Namie storeies!
ChocolateLizz chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Great story, I can actually see this fic happening in the canon! :D
daed chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
KYAAAA.

that was totally not OOC. OMG I CAN SO IMAGINE THEM DOING THIS. :DDDDD

...that's kind of sad.

(but still, IZAYA IS HAWTNESS. ugh, i seriously hate it when my fangirl comes out. bleh.)

definitely favoriting.

-epic bunneh-sama
Snoaz chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I saw a few mistakes, but other than that, this was really nice. Certainly not enough Izaya/Namie fics out there - and this helped to fill that void a little!

I especially liked how you brought up Seiji and Selty, it made it that more canon. Thanks for writing! :)

Snoaz
nagaram chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Nice sharp prose and amusing internal dialog.

Good job!
Chinamini chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh god.

Smutty M-rated stories don't make me bat an eyelash, but the last scene somehow made me blush like a freaking middle schooler. What the..? My inner IzaNami shipper weeps with joy. This is not only amazingly well written but also very very in character, with just the right amount od snarkiness and UST underneath.

Gorgeous. I love you. Please write more!
heylalaa chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
really nice fic! love the interaction between namie and izaya here. and, such a nice description. :)
creepysaru chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

really loved the way she made her "payback" to izaya.

But i would love to se them do a little more jeje / ;]

nothing very perv but just a little more.

putting that aside i love it.
matsuky1407 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
izaya/namie is please write more!:D
Namimi chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Great oneshot!

I think you captured both Izaya and Namie very well. They are not OOC even in the slightest bit.

I hope you will write more Izaya/Namie stuff.