Reviews for Permission
fernyberny222 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I think you're an awesome writer! You have everything I wanted in this oneshot (stupid Misa, possesive L, sub Light, happy ending). This is the first fanfic of yours I'm reading but I'm hoping to read your in-progress story cybernetics.

I hope you continue to write and whatever you do, DO NOT BE ONE OF THOSE AUTHORS WHO DISSAPEAR OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET WITHOUT ANY NOTICE THAT YOU ARE QUITTIG WRITIG WHICH WOULD BE REALLY SAD CAUSE I LOVE YOUR WEITING AND IVE ONLY EEAD ONE WRITE SO THAT'S SAYING A LOT! we wuv wu :3
CHEESEBUBBLES98 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
NnOmg Misa is annoying but luv the story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
The next day
L: GET DA FAK AWA FRM MA BOIFWIEND!
Misa: da fak really u taking about u mofe?!
L: LIGHT IZ MA BOIFWIEND!
Misa: D8 IZ DIS TWU?!
crickee-the-yaoi-fan chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Aww jealous L ;3
Perfectly in character (which is most important) and well-written )))
It deserves way more reviews!
LadyJoLee chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
You kept them in character really well.
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
** Misa can never do what L can do to Light! XD hahaha Hooottt!
darling devotee chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
...Well that was hot xD

Seriously though, loved it, one of the best LxLight lemons I've ever had the pleasure of reading :D I just love the depiction of their respective roles in the relationship, the little details of the interactions, the writing style, the delightful tease of ending the piece in the middle of the action, everything! Great job, author, hope you write more stuff! xx
raiTonight29 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
HOT. VERY MUCH. XD
Museteki chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I think I may have died of happiness right then.
Rahnt chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Guh... that was awesome 3
ChibaSachiko chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
uwah! so hot!

mmm loved it
kendra chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
That was hot I want more!
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Heehee! Protective L is so sexy! :3 And a little scary... haha. You captured Misa very well, I thought. You didn't overdo her silliness like a lot of people do. A very nice read. (: