Reviews for Drowning Pool
Anon2000 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Apparently the third Rainmaker is named Hydrostorm. I like it myself. I hope to see him in future Transformer shows or comics.
Darth Krande chapter 10 . 7/10/2011
Interesting story so far. With the D'cons set loose, it could well be a "forgotten" 4th season.
Darth Krande chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
May I say cute?
Darth Krande chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
(((Ugh, spark overload sounds like a horrible way to die. Not that being incinerated as a cube was much better...))
Darth Krande chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I guess I'll need to read the reviews first :) but I loved the ILLOGICAL and other small references. These make it fit TFA sooo much.
that one reader chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
I love your fics, and I beg you to continue this one.

I must say, before I have never even considered Shockwave/Arcee pairing. I just thought 'lolwtf'. But I read them anyway, I must say you portrayed it so well that this is now one of my fav pairings. :P Carry on and improve! Improving is always great.

I'm bad at critiques, so you'll just get praise. :D
Shadir chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
I believe that they are being fenced.
Shadir chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
Waiting is the most difficult of all this situation.
MrReviewerGuy chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
Uh oh. Hook doesn't know how to fix it? Shockie! No! ...Please don't tell him I called him that...
koi chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
update!
MrReviewerGuy chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
! GAH! I. Must. KNOW! What's going to happen? Well, I'll just click the "Next Chapter" button, and-WHAT? NO NEW UPDATE? THIS IS TREASON! I AM CAPTAIN MR REVIEWER GUY OF THE INTERGALACTIC HOUSE OF PANCAKES, ORDERING YOU TO UPDATE! Whenever you can, naturally! Kudos if you got MY reference!
MrReviewerGuy chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
GAH! This is too good! I'm afraid what'll happen if I read the next chapter, if my head will melt from awesomeness!
MrReviewerGuy chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
Oh, man! I can't stop reading this! This is getting good!
MrReviewerGuy chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Oh boy, oh boy! I can't wait! I love Shockwave/Arcee, this is getting good!
MrReviewerGuy chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
Aw! Kup was always one of my favorites!