Reviews for Eight Little Things
SeraphHT chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This was a beautiful work :D It's heartwarming, sweet and short. I loved every part of it!
The thing that really makes it all stand out is the realism and emotion in it. Like in number four- how even Louis feels as though all hope was lost, and the truth was spoken: if the glass wasn't half full for somebody, it wouldn't be for anybody. And the reality of those words really had an impact on me.
And the sweet moments like in number seven, and the sad moments like number six.
This was enjoyable. Thank you for writing this, especially for a character who really doesn't receive enough love than he deserves! :D
Clara the Wolf chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
yay Louis stuff! this had a great showing of Louis' joyous personality!
Black Jack278 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
There are not enough stories about Louis, it's kinda sad really. But thank you for writing this little fic, it's great.
TheNightmirage chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I love this!

I absolutely agree with you that Louis doesn't get nearly as much love as he deserves. He's a cool guy!

I hope you write things like this for the other Survivors too.

Nicely done!
durh chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
you made my day with this :')

and yes, sadly the man never gets any love
Tungsten117 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I love Louis and I love this story. It was a great insight into a character that is rarely explored on this site. This is definitely becoming a favorite.
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I enjoyed this one. Louis is my favorite in the first L4D. My trusty man for life and he was so funny! I enjoyed reason one, six and eight the most. They added some other emotion than scared or amused. I knew he had it in him. Thanks!
JadeBear chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wow, this is great! I love Louis, so this just makes my day. You did a good job capturing his personality.
Ryna-chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This is simply stunning. It's very true; Louis hardly ever gets any love. This little collection just makes me wish that it was longer, cause you gave him love. You gave him a freakin' /chance/. You took a character like Louis, who is usually the end of everyone's jokes, and wrote out the man he is; the hopeful, the determined, the survivor.

Gosh, you moved me to tears with this.
HowlingattheMoony chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Mmmm... :) I loved this. :D And I would love it more if you did the other survivors!