Reviews for More people to the crew
Dubstep Assassin chapter 5 . 7/6
Next member:

Miss Valentine.
timmy chapter 2 . 1/25
what the fuck...
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
You know the ending in this? Wouldn't Bon Clay be immune to Hancock's charms because he's an okama? Just a question. :T
Tigerwoman188 chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
I really want to know what happen to the Whitebeard pirates.
Tigerwoman188 chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
I guess 'Well' now means yes in Luffy's dictionary of words.

I am sure the crew is happier that Luffy will be save faster when he falls into the sea, wouldn't want the captain and future Pirate King to drown.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Hahahahaha! This whole story was great! There was a massive timeskip after Jimbe joined, but it was still good. Just one question: Perona? Really? She covered the guy in bandages so heavily he looked like that giant stuffed bear she had. How could he fall for her in only 2 years?

Other than that nonsensical thing it was fantastic, keep up the good work.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
I'm betting Zoro's going to come up with the "Pineapple" nickname isn't he?
doubledamn chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
As much as I LOVE the idea of Bon-chan joining the Strawhats, hoe did he get out of Impel Down? Last I heard (canon) he was the new Okama Queen of Level 5.5.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hancock's never getting any is she? It's like Sanji getting a yes from a girl or Zoro's libido waking up, its just not something that happens.
Yumiko21 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great Story:) Can Sabo join?
nestealove chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
AHHH! i love you! u added marco in this! that dude is awesome nobody can not love him :) hes one of the most normal and epic characters... well maybe not with that pineapple haircut :P
nestealove chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
i really like this your adding supper guys! like jimbei and i dont know (not a big fan of hancock) hancock but im really happy that bon-chan is still alive after the impel down escape :)
Vampire Revan chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Brilliant!

Wonder who will join next?

Please write more.
Red Voident Dragon chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
No more updates? D: Well it was awesome while it lasted~
The Sacred and Profane chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I'm glad you updated this! Loved how you had Zoro miss Perona. I hope you keep on writing this, maybe have a chapter involving Kaya joining the crew or a hint of an Usopp/Nami romance?