Reviews for Wolf Pack
Sunfreak chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Ah, that was priceless! I loved it. Please tell me there's a sequel somewhere- that was just too excellent not to go further.
Kinzoku chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
ooo... nice, i especially like the ending quote. very fitting
Cold Fire Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
Awh, how sweet! All your stories are so. . .What's the word? Kawaii?

::GRoAwL::

Right, it doesn't matter! Another fun and fantabulous story! What can I say? You've got talent, so use it! In your way! Yay!

::sigh:: You know the drill, men. Man whatever we are using as replacements for torpedos! Full speed ahead!

Later!

Phoenix (Ammo-so easy to waste, so hard to come by. . .) of the Cold Fire (Brrrr...*(8-O...)
foggynite chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
you have a very deft touch with characterization- i didn't think either was OOC, in fact, i think you portrayed them perfectly. i'd really like to see you explore their relationship further (yes- i'm a little hentai, short and stout ;)~ ) you did a great job showing action instead of telling, too.
C4PyroGirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
make another one! make another one! I LOVE BRADxBIT! DO A SEQUEL!
The Lady Arianrod chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Wow, that was great! The characters were not OOC, you perfectly portrayed Brad's feelings of despair and humiliation after a defeat and Bit's cute (and successful) attempt to be optimistic and bring up the lone wolf's feelings. He's the perfect, caring one to do that... and he didn't annoy Brad! He understood his problems, and now Brad isn't alone... - I see it as bonding, not shounen-ai. But anyways, this fic was well-written and so completely... satisfying, I guess. The two complement each other nicely, especially when Brad realizes that Bit is a friend to him, part of the little "family" of the Blitz team. ANd I could see everything, hear their english voice actors as they talked in the fic... very in character, if u ask me. Very optimistic and cute *sigh* without going overboard in slash. Brad needs someone to bond w/ him once in a while... it brings the two closer than the series ever did. Except in the end of the Shadow Fox episode.. when they talked, and Bit showed that he admired Brad's skills at piloting it, surprising him. Great job!
Mirage DeDreamer chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Nice fic. Short and sweet, just the way I like it.
decuvieri chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Wonderful story! You MUST write more! If you don't, I'll do something...something...VERY NOT NICE! Well, okie-day. Continue. Please?

~Aqua-chan
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Aw so *cute* poor Brad. He should get a somebody either Nao-chan or Bit-chan. he's so lonely-ish. ;.;