Reviews for He'll Someday Call Her Bunny
Osced chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Loved this story,I especially loved this line: "His mother always said that was a dummy's lot in life, to be hit, sometimes a lot, but just because you're a dummy, that doesn't make you stupid."
Crumby chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
So now I have to go back to chapter 8 and read it again. Well I don't mind, it's always a pleasure. :)
klingoncowboy chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Interesting story... very interesting...
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I like how intellectual and deep you make Frank out to be. I forget, did we actually find out what Sarah's meeting with Graham was about in that chapter?
Wepdiggy chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Heh, poor Frank. I can almost hear him singing some sad old blues song, which would be weird coming from a dummy, but entertaining, to be sure. Anyway, funny and fantastic as always, Frea (I do love me some alliteration). Thanks for sharing!
I Am Not Amused chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
So I know I've talked to you about this piece before, but reading it again...

As soon as you understand the concept, you want it to be funny, you know? And it is. Talk about dummy academy and his dummy mother gets the laugh lines a-formin', but it's such a knife to the gut when considering the actual characters we care about that it's hard to think of this as anything other than soul-crushing.

Which, you know, is a good thing. We don't get our souls crushed often in Fates and I won't stand for it anymore. ;)
PeterOinNYC chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Just wen I think - no way she can tell us so much without telling us anything at all - you go and do it again. I just discovered your writing and have spent the last few days catching up on what's posted here and (most of) whats on your blog. Now I see why Old Darth speaks so highly of your work. It really is wonderful writing. This may be my first comment, but it wont be my last.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us!
DLK chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Nice and short. Definitely offers an interesting point of view, but still adds meaning to the overall story while offering a little something of its own. Is there a particular reason he's (Chuck) sad during this scene or was it the overall fatigue, rough and tumble way the government brought the team together? Bartowski is so absolutely oblivious at times, I often wonder how much is an act and how much is the erasing of innate curiousity due to extreme isolation. Either that or he's just an idiot with women (which could be totally true).

Anyway, I quite enjoyed the drabble. Of course the dummy would notice Sarah and Chuck staring at each other when the other wasn't looking. They've always been the world's most obvious duo, such that everyone around them picks up on the vibe. Even Casey is in on the truth.

Very nice.

OldDarth chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Brevity is the soul of wit.