Reviews for The Cullens watch New Moon
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/6
:) :)
VampireFanXx chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Are you going to fo the next movies to?
ShadowhuntingAngelOfTheLord chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Are you going to do the other movies?
sanutaz chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
You should do all the movies :))
And Jacob should get kicked for eclipse by Nessie (even Edward and Bella), i soooo wanna see that happening!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
You are making another one soon
Kgoodrich16 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
More?
Duane chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
The point to the story was getting the pack back together again and fix the damages along with Rosalie and Jasper. Not sure about Alice I read she was a Hale In that she used to be a werewolf Sams sister In law . Wish Emmett would keep his mouth shut somebody should of killed him Jacob , Rosalie , Jasper or a member of the pack. Like Paul or Embry he thinks he can stand on La Push and not take the fall for It Jacob did should of told Sam In Breaking Dawn. Rosalie took care of Emmetts ass and walked away from him going back to Jacob. Should of told Bella and Nessie the truth about them can go on patrol with you both can phase as a werewolf. She was jealous her friends were not aging and she was that's why she wanted to do It with the kid she had both half and half werewolf / vampire. I would be a werewolf cause I love nature
just-kiss-her-peeta chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Im never watching the Edward walking 2 Bella at the beginning of the movie, the same. There will be forever a voice in my head saying "Victoria Secret"
1234567890inactive chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
you should so write one for eclipes please
Cady lieanei chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Plz tell me ur doing eclipse 2
Angele Fall chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I cant wet for you to write one for eclipse and Breaking Dawn movie so they could see what happen next. Merry Christmas have a nice day hope you write soon.
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Please tell me they watch Eclipse too! Lol
Dogluvr18 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
nother one please
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
omg that was awesome loved it please write another one
Ileana Mackenzie Collins chapter 1 . 4/29/2012