Reviews for Happily Never After
Guest chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Come on! Just continue it please! You're so cruel for making us wait
alice1529 chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
I don't care what happens, just please update!

ZachvsHale chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
Plzzzzzz continue! Such a good story... Don't stop!
MagicalEspionage chapter 10 . 9/24/2013
Cliffy! WHY?! ahhhhhhhhhhh...
Love it. cant wait. update soon. nice covers
emilyandrew2001 chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Ahhhhhh pleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee update!
GallagherGurl4eva chapter 10 . 7/19/2013
It's been forever but I still hav a little bit of hope that maybe, one day, you will update!
BreyerMovieFan chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Why did you have to end it there? I MUST KNOW! I don't know how to read the dates on here yet, so you either haven't updated since 2010 or 2012, but either way, PLEASE update. For me? I was so sad when Bex, Liz, and Macey were dead, and now I know that they're not, and you haven't updated in a year or more? Not cool! Also, will Cammie and Zach get for real married? One last plea: Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Blugger10 chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
This might be my 3rd reveiw for this serias. I am going going crazy know! PLs pls pls pls update or send a private message saying you'll send me the rest of the story by email. just pls pls pls pls tell me how it ends. You have been doing an amazing job on this storie. I am about to die if i dont know how it ends. PLs tell me how it ends i beg you.
Blugger10 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
I am loving this but i am also sad at the same time cause you wont be returning or you might not see this. Once again i hope you see this because this is an amazing storie
zammieluv5712 chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Its been 2 1/2 years, do u plan on finishing this? I think u should! It has a good storyline and all...
peace-out-girl chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
the end of chapter 10 is my favorite
Bria chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Best. Story. Ever. I love Zammie 3 They are the best couple alive! No joke. They're perfect! And NOOOO! You can't stop there! Cliffys kill me! UPDATE SOON PLEASEEEEE! Some Zammie? And I am so smart! Like geez I totally saw that coming! :) Cammie is so dumb sometes! :) I over exaggerate to much. Anyways UPDATE NOW!
xoxo Bria
Guest chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
BEX! Please I need to know what happened
Guest chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
Continue! Continue! Continue! Plz continue!
mnash123 chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
Omg seriously I'm begging you please please please update I need to find out what happens!
233 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »