Reviews for The Warden's List
Yurei Hanatsuki chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
So, I favorited this story ages ago. On a whim I was looking through my favorites and I found it again. Oh, how I enjoy this tale... x3

Here we are, two years after it's been posted, and I have had an epiphany: There is indeed a way for Rosy Palm to have five daughters that are also her sisters! It could be done if the father of her daughters was also her father. Disturbing, no?
eatenbydragons chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
This was seriously funny. I really enjoyed the first exchanges.

Um, as far as I know, reptiles don't lactate. Or at least I didn't see any breasts, and considering the Broodmothers, the Dragon Age artists LOVE breasts. *wonders if it would make flying awkward? You know- with those sagging things flapping about? Would dragons look like extra large harpies?

Ah, hell. Now my mind is going somewhere I don't want it to. Anyway, loved this fic.
Snarkoleptic chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
I've stopped reading Of Whoresons and Nobles for long enough to check this out, since you mentioned it in your author's note. What an amazingly fun, flirty game to be played by a couple at the start of a relationship.

Plus I have a dirty, dirty mind that found the content uproarious on its own. This is fantastic.
Meredith Caerwyn chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Very interesting. ;) I really liked the warning.
Dreamer In Silico chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
I forgot that I hadn't reviewed this, back when I was an anonymous, and I needed something to make me giggle today, so I went pawing through my favorites lists.

*cackles* Mission accomplished. I adore you. I'm also more than a little bit curious as to how the devil you came up with all these...
Ashlan chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
...can u take one of us idea's?

choking the chicken then gave kiss of life.

ohohohoho, believe me it is the true story of when i was 6 years old freshly knew about cpr and doing it on chicks. no offense, first time tried it did work but finally they dead the third time i choke it and do the cpr...heheheh... and the funeral ceremony was the last time i did for them, and not do it again.

...because i have enough nightmares.
Ashlan chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
... I cant take it anymore...

short and deliciously nasty, 8 stars!

my idea: burn a handful latrine on a stick.
FremenCredo chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I've tears in my eyes from laughing.

I hope it will continue to lengthen.

"That's what she said." - Z
OokamiJudge chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
ok IQ lowering, NSFW, NSFS, and all that it is still amusing. Though ya know if these are his polite ones I'm not sure what he could come up with fer inpolite hehehe. Currently in the process of reading the main fic so just gonna say here liking both :)
TMcGeeSDCA chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
OK, that was hysterical. I love the banter between them. Please keep writing, I love your style.
laod chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Too awesome. Love it.
Enaid Aderyn chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
Whoo. Arse is thoroughly laughed off. Put you on author alert. Because I'm in that kind of mood. Shh. Don't tell.
LadyDarksbane chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
ROFLMFAO!

That is so hilarious. They are wicked naughty boys, aren't they? But ya just gotta love 'em.

Makes ya wonder, though, how much time Alistair actually does spend choking the ol' chicken? LOL

Don't hurt me, please... I had to say it.
Ingu chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh. My. God... XD I am speechless, you are awesome, and ZevWarden are naughty naughty boys. We need more.
l chapter 1 . 7/15/2010