Reviews for Waya Lake
Guest chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
Please continue this story. Luke was so sweet and it brought tears readin how she nearly died. I really wanna know whats instore :-) x
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Ooooh! So fun! I'm loving it. Hope to see more soon. Catch ya on the flip side.
thewolf1911 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
i really liked this story i watched wolf lake and was sad that it only had nine episodes this story wat like finishing the first season i think you should continue it tho :D
nunya chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
that's it?
bethelove chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Great story, hope to read more soon, please...
dead beatiful chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
bloody amzaing love this :)
elidear chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
oh, interesting chapter! I was hoping it would pick up where the last chapter ended. I was interested in reading about her color of her wolf, people's reactions, what happpened to the meeting, etc... Don't get me wrong. I love reading Luke and Sophia scenes, but I just wonder how they got from the meeting to there.
bjq chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
AWESOME! What color is Sophia?
yotoots chapter 12 . 6/24/2012
Awsome can't wait to read the next part and find out what color her pelt is , and aww luc waited til she was ready to have sex his become understanding, love it
yotoots chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
Can you please finish this I'd love to know how it ends
loops82 chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
omg you brought tears to my eyes, i thought she was dead, please continue with this wonferful story xx
elidear chapter 11 . 2/14/2012
oh, so sophia finally flipped. Can't wait to see what color her pelt is. poor luc is so scared. Can't wait to see the rest of Presely's sentence. Please update soon!
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 11 . 2/9/2012
I loved wolf lake and was saddened that it ended right when the flip was gonna happen soon. It's great to see people continuing the story and bringing it new life. I can't wait to read more. Please continue.
shleprock chapter 10 . 12/20/2011
oh! no fair stopping it there. update soon!
flamingrose chapter 10 . 12/12/2011