Reviews for I Never Told You
AK chapter 1 . 4/5
I kinda liked it... It just wasn't really for me. Sorry!
Sarcasm-is-life chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Orange, because it made me kinda sad. Sorry for such a short review.
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Orange. I really liked it but now I'm sad...that might be because I listened to the song while reading it or your amazing writing but I digress. I really liked it but please make a sequel explaining what happened after. You just kind of added the fact that they slept together but now I'm curious if she is pregnant or why she consented an why she didn't say she lives him. You really paid attention to the little details which I appreciate but I think you strayed from the big picture; you had a lot of little stories going on at once and I couldn't tell the main storyline until the end. Overall, I really liked it and I hope you continue writing!
-RC
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Grape
the-kids-are-NOT-alright chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
GRAPEGRAPEGRAPE It was very wonderful and powerful and very realistic I just went through a breakup and it feels alot like I do!
BlamionexTandrexChax4evr chapter 1 . 9/26/2011

sasha chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Grape Plese update SOON! i LOVED IT

Love, Sasha
Duckyumbrella chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
You were supposed to say grapes for love, right?:)

A duck walked up to a lemonade stand

And he said to the man running the stand

"Hey! *bomp bomp bomp* Got any grapes?"

The man said "No we just sell lemonade. It’s cold and its fresh and it’s all home made. Can I sell you glass?"

The duck said “I’ll pass”

Then he waddled away *waddle waddle* Till the very next day.

"Hey! *bomp bomp bomp* You got any grapes?"

The man said "No, like I said yesterday, we just sell lemonade okay? Why not give it a try?"

The duck said "Goodbye"

Then he waddled away *waddle waddle* He waddled away *waddle waddle* He waddled away *waddle waddle*

"Hey! *bomp bomp bomp* You got any grapes?"

The man said "Look, this is getting old. Lemonade’s all we’ve ever sold. Why not give it a go?"

The duck said “No”

"Hey! *bomp bomp bomp* You got any grapes?"

The man said "THAT’S IT! If you don’t stay away,duck, I’ll glue you to a tree and leave you there all day, stuck.

So don’t get too close!"

The duck said "Adios"

"Hey! You got any glue?"

"What?"

"You got any glue?"

"No, why would I– Oh!"

"Then one more question for you: Got any grapes?"

And the man just stopped. Then he started to smile. Then he started to laugh. He laughed for a while.

Then he said, “Come on duck, let’s walk to the store. I’ll buy you some grapes so you won’t have to ask anymore.”

So they walked to the store and the man bought some grapes. He offered one to the duck and the duck said “No thanks”.

“But you know what sounds good? It would make my day.

Do you think this store, do you think this store, do you think this store… has any… lemonade?”

*bomp bomp bomp bomp bomp bomp*

I love this song too!:)
Girltech1012lazy2login chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This was actually good, I really hate starstuck...but you made it work! At first I kept trying to make

it sonny and chad (I'm a swac fan) but I kept going back to picturing Chris and Jessica. I loved it by the end!