Reviews for Misjudged
Guest chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
Fun story, thank you for sharing!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
First Hermione wants to become a Mediwitch, now Draco wants to be an Auror? I can see him working at the MoM like his father, starting his own business, studying to become a Potions Master or even becoming a Healer. But Auror? No. Never. The closest thing to an Auror I can imagine him be is a Hit-Wizard. Or an Obliviator.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Why does everyone think Hermione would want to become a Mediwitch? She is more ambitious than most Slytherins, and she would study to become a NURSE? I mean, I can understand Hermione being a Healer. She can achieve a great deal of things in that department, and save many lives. But Mediwitch? I doubt it.
alice1239 chapter 18 . 5/18/2012
loved the story ... and how it ended .. :D
SlytherinPrincess38 chapter 18 . 9/1/2011
Such a beautiful fanfic. You made me teary-eyed on more than one occasion :) Keep it up, you're a talented writer
babydake93 chapter 18 . 2/19/2011
heyy loved your story x
vampluvr'96 chapter 14 . 9/26/2010
DUES EX MACHINA! THE GODS ARE INVOLVED!tECHNICALLY THIS IS AN EPIC! JUST LESS BORING! sorry this is kind of like what I'm studying in school... I felt the need to mention it... LOVE THE STORY!
snarky snape chapter 12 . 9/22/2010
lol really enjoyed this chapter!
Alexa1993 chapter 18 . 9/2/2010
x.X.Ruby.X.x chapter 11 . 8/13/2010
Can I just say that you have the Claddagh around the wrong way, the heart should be facing outwards, away from the heart to indicate engagement. It's worn with the heart facing inwards, on the left hand, when they get married
Erik's Rose chapter 18 . 8/5/2010
I really, really enjoyed this. Any reason why you included so much Greek Mythology? I'm impressed at your knowledge and correct spelling of the Elysian Fields, many get it wrong!

Kindest Regards

ER
sweet-tang-honney chapter 18 . 7/27/2010
loved the story. thank you
sweet-tang-honney chapter 17 . 7/27/2010
great chapter
sweet-tang-honney chapter 16 . 7/27/2010
great chapter
Sharkeygirl chapter 18 . 7/27/2010
Great story! I really liked it!