Reviews for Surviving the Archdemon
Jenna53 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
An intriguing story. A sequel would be welcome. Thanks.
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I love some of the AU premises that have cropped out of DA fandom. This one was a rather intriguing read. I hate that you know who falls forward :(

But ah, to be that Warden and have to lay back and think of Ferelden with that particular trio of men.
mutive chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
What an entertaining (if slightly weird) premise. Anders Nathaniel Alistair? What warden could refuse? (Well...I probably couldn't, anyway...)
harpychick chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
And...loved it! I liked the lack of animosity with Morrigan and the ritual, and her marked lack of desire to have a child. That bit made me happy.

Also, the Warden quartet? Awesome!
Wolfox6 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Haha. What a fun story. In all honesty you had me at Sten and Nate side by side, and by the time the Morrigan interlude crept in I had the image of THAT movie (of three men) running around my head. What an interesting concept!
Shakespira chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
What a clever tale...well done!
SkyPilot chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Ah, very interesting story. It was quite enjoyable. I'm only sorry that I'm a bit late in reading it. Your stalker is failing in stalking, lol.
Windchime68 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I love it. :) I agree with previous reviewers about the feeling of humour, it almost felt like parody - the good kind. I too loved the 'grisly death or sex' line. :)

I'm totally having visions of Dragon Age: The Next Generation now. I can just see a mini Alistair and a mini Anders butting heads over everything, with mini Nathaniel leaning against a handy wall and rolling his eyes at them both and muttering darkly about brothers.

And Zevran... ah, Zevran. A brave move on your part, and one I commend you for taking - having all the recruits survive the Joining would have lessened the story, I think.
CynderJenn chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I loved this story, with the twist on the ritual, and the teaser at the end. As I kept reading, I found myself wanting more. I want to know the stories of the triplets, and which one is the old god.
Ladyamesindy chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Oh, Pic! Wonderful job, my friend! I love how you did this, though I almost cried when Zev was lost (he is growing on me I guess!) Nicely done and blended and fabulous ending (I had hoped that might be what you were planning!)
Neferit chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
One word - wow!

Seriously intriguing tale. Laughed over the ending. And hope for sequel ;)
Saerwen Tabris chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
So Anders is a prince? Hmmm? Awsome new story am excited to see where this leads.
Michele O'S chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This so VERY much can not be a one-shot.. You have tapped into some crazy brilliance here! And I mean *Crazy!* I refuse to believe your mind is going to let go of this... I know mine won't!

Oh supper yummy. Alistair, Anders, AND Nathaniel. Thank the Maker for Grey Warden legendary stamina! *grins*

Anders Quote: I'm in! A choice between grisly death or sex? I'll take the sex, please."

I laughed so hard. I think I was nearly giddy!

Zevran.. I think I nearly teared up.. "sniffles"

As said above. *Crazy Brilliance!"

Thank you so much for this fun ride! I do encourage you "pretty please" To not let this go.. :D

Regards

Liso
bioncafemme chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Woah! Anders, Alistair AND Nathaniel? You've made me a happy girl. ;)
Nithu chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I loved this! And a nice twist at the end, although I have to feel sorry for your mage...triplets! ouch!