Reviews for Clash of the bands
Reader chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Sakura? Hourglass figure? Pfffft!
thebrokenwriter chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
OMG! UPDATEEEE :D Interesting plot :P I like your song choices :) Will you explain the Misaki part? I dont understand that..
chaosoverorder chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
i love it
Kupcake1010 chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
yay that was a cute chapter! im excited for the next one! update soon!
BrazillianCherryBlossom chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
awesome but i really hope sasuke and the reast stop fooling with sakua and her people lol update soon
raven rose 101 chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
That was hilarious! Nice job on the eggs by the way *snickers*

Update soon plz
SkyBlueCharm17 chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
I'm officially head over heels inlove with this story! LOL. Update Soon, it's too awesome to have a late update, haha. Have fun writing ; ) you've got an awesome talent in this.
Kupcake1010 chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
aw! :) i really really REALLY like this story! please please please update soon! :)
Shadow Fighter Tori chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
Went to see the music video for Concrete Angel. two minutes later my sisters found me crying, so sad. I love your story, I've been hearing a lot about this song called Concrete Angel and how it was so good so I checked it out. Awesome story _

_-_- Ghostly Teardrop -_-_
SkyBlueCharm17 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I like your story :) It's really cute. Update soon.
raven rose 101 chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
cool!
lazychu chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
I like this really like this fanfic! It's fun to read and imagine the guys and girls in rival bands! XD
bittersweetmusicgirl chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
i like the story but can you tell me the real link of the dress because i cant find it? plz?
bittersweetmusicgirl chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
wow i like the story keep going p.s. i wonder what they'll be wearing?
colourfulgurl chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
omg i love this story! its really good so plz update soon cause im dying to know what will happen next :D