Reviews for A Place To Forget
:3 nice! I thoroughly enjoyed the plot. I think that was a wonderful way to give them a second chance without being TOO painfully obvious about the ending. Thank you, please keep writing!
Bloodsired chapter 21 . 12/7/2013
Pretty Amazing! I'm glad everything work out fine in the end. The truth hurts but there is no way to cushion it for Erik.
Sessho's Girl chapter 21 . 9/29/2013
This was a really good story! For a while there, I was wondering just how she would choose Jareth over Alex (since we all knew she would choose Jareth, obviously) without hurting Alex's feelings horribly; however, just as I thought, there was no way to break it to him gently, huh? Nice twist on how Sarah gets wished away to the castle.
Jinxerbell chapter 21 . 7/15/2013
I enjoyed the story however i would make sure you read and spell check you works closer than you have there were alot of misspelling but fewer than most i have read and for the epiloge i would have made sure your reader knew for sure you were talking about alex
Nizhonii chapter 21 . 6/14/2013
Ok, I'm not so crazy about the ending, but all-in-all I think you did a pretty bang up job. A lot better than what I could ever do. And your story was pretty clear of grammar/spelling issues ( that's really important to me because they can distract from the over all piece). Props :)
Nizhonii chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
Hmmmm... Why does this all seem too easy? Not just this but, well, everything? Sarah had more challenges within her story, yet this guy just seemed to breeze through the whole thing. I know that, in the interest of a reasonably lengthed story, he can't go through as many but it just seems like it should have been more challenging... Maybe it's just me...
Nizhonii chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
OMG OMG OMG! That was intense O.o I really like your story so far... Well it is a labyrinth story and I generally like those, but I REALLY like yours :)
Nizhonii chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
...and now my heart is breaking... You are a very good writer :)
Nizhonii chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Oh no! Poor Jareth, just can't seem to catch a break :(
Nizhonii chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
I really like how you humanize Jareth, a lot of authors make him too stiff and cold based in his fae heritage.
Nizhonii chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
I dislike Alex more and more with every passing chapter... Jerk face
Nizhonii chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Te he *blushes* I rather like slightly pervy Jareth
Nizhonii chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Cheater cheater pumpkin eater, had a girlfriend, couldn't keep her...
Nizhonii chapter 3 . 6/13/2013
Jareth is awesome and Alex is an idiot. And, yes, there is no way Mr. Criminally-tight-pants is a 'k' rated character...
Nizhonii chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Haha, I really like how you wrote the goblins although the chapter is rather short