Reviews for ReImagining
1sunfun chapter 22 . 3/24
Good.
cela chapter 22 . 9/16/2014
WHAT A GREAT STORY! thank you so much.
cela chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
Russell is not only crazy but he's also a greedy bastard. I hope pam doesn't allow bill to give her blood when eric goes outside.
cela chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
i'm glad to see sookie and tara still make quite a team!
cela chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
trust eric to be obnoxious at a time like this.
cela chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
typical sookie, jumping in half-cocked before she has all the facts or even a few of them). ican never believe how she can be so dense and belong to adele Stackhouse!
tricelander chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
I'm really suppose to be working so I will make this short and sweet. I absolutely loved your story ... it was very engrossing that I planned my day around completing the story. Your version of Sookie and Eric are what I like most about their characters. Thank goodness for long conference calls where I don't need to present ... so I got to finish your story today. ;-)
georgiasuzy chapter 22 . 3/2/2014
Yay! Just like you promised - Sookie didn't get back together with Bill. PLUS she staked Lorena (of course) AND Russell. And Godric's ghost was there! Thanks for the great story.
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 22 . 5/27/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/12/2013
More please
Leanne chapter 22 . 3/5/2013
I read this entire thing in about a day. YOU'RE AMAZING.
Loved every second of it, hope you write another one soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I think this chapter was amusing - congrats, most can't pull that off.
cela whitney chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
i must say,this is much better than stupid sookie running around hollering for bill every five minutes! to bad tou don't write for "trueblood " instead of alan ball. way to go girl.
Chloeandaleklover113 chapter 22 . 8/27/2012
write another a good story
JET20 chapter 22 . 8/26/2012