Reviews for Uninvited
TheImmortalChaplin chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
SO happy to see that you updated! It was nice to read a little more into her background story with this chapter. And you left it at a cliffhanger! Looking forward to reading more very soon! It's awesome! :D
Straight Edge Queen chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
I like it!
TheImmortalChaplin chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Awesome story! It's addicting and I love the whole idea of it! :D Can't wait to read more. Please update sooooon, thanks!
kxkaos chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Whoo! Update! A great one at that. Great job yet again!
kxkaos chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
IM in love with this story, doll. Can't wait to see a new update in my email. Keep it up.

-K
Straight Edge Queen chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
This is great!
Miss. Jay chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
YESSSSS! :D You updated! Oh, it was great! I can't wait for more and I hope Justine gives Coot a swift kick to the nuts, repeatedly. Lol. Oh, I realized I have a book called, Uninvited, and it's written by Justine Must (sp?). Haha. It made me think of this story.
jj2629 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
cool fic, can't wait to read more
Raging Raven chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Really, this is a great story and I can't wait for more.
kay03 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Love this story! I can picture all the characters saying and acting the way you write them and I love Justines' relationship with Sam, but I also can't wait until Alcide comes into it. :)
Miss. Jay chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
My, my, my, Justine is in quite the predicament. :) Oh, how I loved it! :D I can't wait for more and I now know when to expect your next update - every Thursday! :D Though it's entirely too long of a wait, but I shall manage.
Cthulhu Gan Chan chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Fantastic story so far! Its interesting and enjoyable to read a story that isn't a romance with Eric (although I love him XD). Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter! :3
sivathediva chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
You hit all of the characters dead on. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite True Blood stories. I loved Talbot and Coot in this chapter.

When's Alcide commminnng? ;D
Miss. Jay chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
When's Alcide gonna show up? :D Haha.

I really like this story so far. It has TONS of potential.

Gah, I can't wait until you update again and drag that sexy man into your story. ;D Lol.
TheQueenGleek18 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
This story is really great so far! I can't wait to read the rest! Please post soon! :)
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »