Reviews for Midnight to the Moon is Sleep to the Beloved
Shh-Cassidy-is-a-Mutant chapter 1 . 6/23
Beautiful writing! Awesome work!
aria chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Awww so sweet.. totally enj8yed this
StolenValentine chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Awe so cute! I really liked it :) There are not enough fanfictions for this manga/love action movie. Thank you for writing such a nice story :D I really like how at the end you mentioned how she doesn't cry to manipulate but because she feels intently, that is a big part of her character after all :)
gadamp chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I really really loved this story! I finished reading the manga yesterday and I so felt like I needed some scene like this. Thank you so so so so so soooooo much for writing it!
Beautifully Natural chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Oh my gosh. This was the most amazing story ever. You did such a great job! I was so close to tears. I was bouncing with excitement. Roaring with laughter. Squealing & fan-girling to moments in this fic'. Jeepers! You did an awesome job. I absolutely love this fic'. You did a GRAND job. I loved the words- and you TOTALLY nailed it on their personalities! Golly! You should do another! Your so GOOD at it. You should be an author! Make a manga! You are a writing BEAST. You are like the BOSS of writing. With all of your TALENT and CREATIVE-NESS! GOSH, I LUHV' IT! :D
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
this was beautiful.
Hinotori Ai chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
The characters are so spot on with their personalities. It's great! Please do more HSD. I love this couple.
KyoKitty101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
T-t-t-that was so beautiful! **sob**
Seriously, this was REALLY well written. And cute. BUT SUCH GOOD WRITING! I admire you (:
xXHalfPrinceXx chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
o.O this is so cute! I'd love to see what would happen if Yoh actually brought Haruna to his university
Sera chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wonderful! :D
Thank you for this, I very much enjoyed your voice for Yoh's inner monologues.
Palomita love1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Aww how sweet! This is really amazing! (I loved the ending especially!) :DD!
brucy chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Ohh this is really sweet and intense, I'm really looking forward to read more. Please keep going!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh Haruna and Yoh. They are one of those couples that make romance and shoujo right. Thanks so much for writing them together like this!
Cam277 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
:) I really liked the writing style you used to write this, especially putting it in Yoh's POV and describing the temptation that Haruna unconsciously(or is it? lol) subjects him to. They seem like the type of couple who'd behave this way so I reckon you got their chemistry spot on. Thanks for writing such a great fic
Cheers!
patnissandkeeta chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Okay this is officially my FAVORITE High School Debut fanfic so far. And I've read a couple. But this is whaht I wanted to read after Yoh went off to Tokyo. I love how the series ended with humour, but I wanted a more emotional feel when Haruna came back to visit. And this is what I needed! I love it sooo much, keep up the good work! 3