Reviews for Midnight to the Moon is Sleep to the Beloved
Courage Flavored chapter 1 . 3/19
What a beautiful story! Ironic that the chapter about the hotel & swimming was the volume I just read when I stumbled upon this story. I love how you protrayed them as a couple, but I especially love the atmosphere you created at the end-peaceful and reminiscent. Thank you for a good read!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
I fully enjoyed reading this, it was very well written :) can't wait for more!
It-is-I-a-Simple-Bagel chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Beautiful writing! Awesome work!
aria chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Awww so sweet.. totally enj8yed this
StolenValentine chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Awe so cute! I really liked it :) There are not enough fanfictions for this manga/love action movie. Thank you for writing such a nice story :D I really like how at the end you mentioned how she doesn't cry to manipulate but because she feels intently, that is a big part of her character after all :)
gadamp chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I really really loved this story! I finished reading the manga yesterday and I so felt like I needed some scene like this. Thank you so so so so so soooooo much for writing it!
Beautifully Natural chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Oh my gosh. This was the most amazing story ever. You did such a great job! I was so close to tears. I was bouncing with excitement. Roaring with laughter. Squealing & fan-girling to moments in this fic'. Jeepers! You did an awesome job. I absolutely love this fic'. You did a GRAND job. I loved the words- and you TOTALLY nailed it on their personalities! Golly! You should do another! Your so GOOD at it. You should be an author! Make a manga! You are a writing BEAST. You are like the BOSS of writing. With all of your TALENT and CREATIVE-NESS! GOSH, I LUHV' IT! :D
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
this was beautiful.
Hinotori Ai chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
The characters are so spot on with their personalities. It's great! Please do more HSD. I love this couple.
KyoKitty101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
T-t-t-that was so beautiful! **sob**
Seriously, this was REALLY well written. And cute. BUT SUCH GOOD WRITING! I admire you (:
xXHalfPrinceXx chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
o.O this is so cute! I'd love to see what would happen if Yoh actually brought Haruna to his university
Sera chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Wonderful! :D
Thank you for this, I very much enjoyed your voice for Yoh's inner monologues.
Palomita love1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Aww how sweet! This is really amazing! (I loved the ending especially!) :DD!
brucy chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Ohh this is really sweet and intense, I'm really looking forward to read more. Please keep going!
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh Haruna and Yoh. They are one of those couples that make romance and shoujo right. Thanks so much for writing them together like this!