Reviews for Midnight to the Moon is Sleep to the Beloved
I really, really loved this. Great job. :D
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That was sweet :)
fawnycurly chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
You write really well! It was a short story but brought forth Yoh's thoughts and emotions in a very believable fashion. It also made the fangirl in me squeal! :-)

My one critic would be in the beginning you mention "bemoaning the lack of kotatsu" but then later mention she is lying underneath the kotatsu. A little confusing.
RoyaleDeuce chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This is a wonderful take of what happens after. Although the ending of the manga was amusing, it left me quite unsatisfied. So thank you for this! You played Yoh's emotions very well, they were in character, and your writing style's excellent. Kudos to you! :)
wine.and.sun chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This reads like poetry, like song. You depicted Yoh, Haruna, and the fervency of young love perfectly. The last description of Haruna couldn't be more accurate. When I first started the manga, I thought that she was too sensitive and a bit pathetic, but really, how much courage it must take to be so vulnerable.

Beautiful story :)
isadorathegreat chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I think this is the first High School Debut fic I've read and actually really liked. You got the complexity of Yoh and Haruna's feelings to show through your words and it felt very poetic. It also felt like grew up a bit in this fic, emotionally as well as physically. Thank you for posting such an interesting story! :)
purpleumeko chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
This is oh so beautiful. I love your writing style, and the flow of the story through Yoh's point of view. I loved the atmosphere between Yoh and Haruna, with them being themselves and yet more mature, feeling more deeply and strongly for each other but still with that pure, unadulterated love.

I really really loved this. Thank you for this wonderful masterpiece, and I hope to read more from you soon.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Ahhh this is LOVELY!
LauraBean13 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
i love this ! its amazing i can picture it ! and in the manga u didnt really know wat yoh was thinking so keep writing please
mouseter chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I love this fic! Sensual but not too much and very in character. I also love that it's written in Yoh's pov. It's very hard to pull off but this was just brilliant! I hope you write more!
Ash chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Aww that was beautifully written. Thanks for sharing your work D
Jona yells chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
That was so adorable! I love them. They're my favorite pairing!
Myansk chapter 1 . 12/11/2010

Sooooo cute! Ah You managed to get Yoh exactly as he is! (or at least exactly as I think he is in his mind) It was fun to read!
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Damnit. Why'd I click on this story? Oh right, cause it sounded awesome. Well you know what?

It was. I really was very impressed. I smiled, and silently cooed and was utterly satisfied with this. It was in character, well-written (there were grammar mistakes on occasion though), thoughtful and believable. I enjoyed reading this very much. Thank you so much for writing it. Your writing is unexpectedly poetic. It added a very fresh imagery to this type of couple. :3 Thanks for writing.
bener chapter 1 . 11/25/2010