Reviews for Midnight to the Moon is Sleep to the Beloved
Iseki chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I am ecstatic to find something like this: in character, believable, vividly painting pictures straight out of the manga and being very well written as well.

After my second read through, this moment was missing and I turned to trusty fanfiction. However it's so difficult to get it right. Or I am just picky. So thank you for this! :)
Ree-Vance chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
When i read the tummy scene i thought.. oh.. she's pregnant... then i was like wait... nvm! ;

I like i tho..
AnonymousLullaby chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
This is so cute!

It was nice seeing Yoh's sensative side come out a bit at the end :)
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
this was wonderful! like, seriously and legitimately good stuff! i love this from the title to the writing to the story and to the totally in-character Haruna and Yoh. x] as my first high school debut fic, this was a great opening. loved it so much!

love your writing style and your attention to character detail. :)

congratz! you've accomplished something great. -

KD
AdelisaH'KaiyaS chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Lovely. Excellent work, really :D. You capture Yoh perfectly as well as Haruna and I think the whole idea of this is pretty amazing. I thought it was pretty sucky when Yoh and Haruna fell asleep in the hotel instead of doing it in the actual manga, and I really think it should have had been written and ended like this. Amazing job(:
Angel chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
You know this is nice, but i think you should put in your own charevrers like Tenshi means Angel stuff like that.(Tenshi is japanese.)
onyx-angel101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
very well done! you captured the chracters perfectly and it was smooth and sweet. i loved it. keep writing!
momo chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
stumbled upon this after a groggy night of thesis writing.. you don't know how happy this has made me, though you can probably imagine :). and yes we need more sexy things in their happy world, because that'll make us happy.
Cactus2008 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This story is so good, why haven't more people reviewed?

Enjoyed your lyrical prose and effective characterisation. You've really captured the essence of all that I like about this manga and this couple's relationship. It's in character yet retains your unique writing style.

I remember enjoying this manga at first, then feeling a bit annoyed in the middle over all the trivial obstacles that interrupted their relationship, then smiling at the ending. Kudos for making me relive all this just by reading this fic. Hope you write more for this pairing, or a possible relationship between their best friends, and/or other manga/anime. Thanks!
unagihime chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I can't believe this doesn't have any reviews. This was truly amazing. o.o Haruna is just adorable ! :D I loved Yoh's last line. c:
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3