Reviews for Runaway
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Please update again. I know its been awhile, but you cant just leave us hanging like that.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
plzzzzzzzz complete :)
auther0 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
i am dying to know the rest :)
plzzzzzzzzzzzz or i might just kill myself :P
H chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Ooh I like this! Can't wait to read more!
SilentScreams119 chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
Come on! Pleeease update soon! We've been waiting for MONTHS! :'(
SilentScreams119 chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Awwh I loove how this plot has been progressing pleeease continue this story is one of the best Cassie/Nick stories yet! I love those two together. Just make sure to make the chapters a little longer so we get to read more :)
SilentScreams119 chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Reckless-Reason-and-Kitty chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Are you gonna update this story anytime soon? I love it!

Hayley Clayton York...maybe i need to add a Nick into my name hum...
Krystal.Lake chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
She might be happy now, but I bet she's going to regret it later. Just wait until Nick gets there. ;) Can't wait to read the next chapter. Wonderful chapter. :) Jazz and Bryndon seem like some pretty awesome friends.
Krystal.Lake chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
YES! Take that, Conant. Man, I despise him. I don't know why, though. Maybe it's because he got in the way of Cassie and Nick? Or maybe it's the same reason you didn't like Cassie's friends in the beginning of the book... Good chapter, it was a long one, and I can't wait to read the rest. :)
Krystal.Lake chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Still a highly stupid idea for her to run away, but what's a girl to do? I can understand how weak she can be in the emotional department. Good chapter. :)
Krystal.Lake chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
No! I said that wasn't a very good idea, now didn't I? Now she's got Nick worried. Kind of selfish, if you ask me. Awesome chapter. Love the story so far. :)
Krystal.Lake chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
No, Cassie, no! That's not what you want to do! Short chapter, but still a really good one. :)
Krystal.Lake chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Awesome. I hope she really does choose Nick, even though it's obvious she runs away in this story. Maybe Cassie really can't handle all this "love stuff".
abi chapter 6 . 12/5/2011