Reviews for Unchoreographed
Li'l Milk Glass Chicky chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I've only seen "Roberta" from beginning to end one time, and snitches of it since then, but I liked it and plan on purchasing it at some point. Anyway, this was sweet and compliments the movie/characters nicely. I've added this to my Misc. Movie community "Retro Cinema" if you don't mind, so people who want to read something from the "golden age of Hollywood" don't have to try sifting through the numerous pages instead.

By the way I also see you've written some "Northern Exposure" fic, I'll have to check that out. As Ed said in the pilot, "I love that show!"
FearandLoathing chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
OH MY GOD YES. I needed this. Thank god you wrote the one Roberta fanfic on this website.
Mayu-lover chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
YAY! You're back! Been checking this ALOT cause even when i add you to the watch list, the new stories you wrote won't be sent to my hotmail, which is annoying! SO happy I saw this! I always wondered how Huck and Liz were before the movie! Hope to see more from you soon! Have you ever thought of doing stories for other Fred Astaire movies other than the ones with Ginger?