Reviews for Flowers Of Despair
Sexual...
Guest chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
Chapter 8 was kinda gross...I just don't think of alice and jasper as the really sexual types there more like an old adorable couple. And why does ice keep getting it bad in your stories. But other then that great writing still reading your stories in 2015
guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
SHAME!SHAME! HOW COULD YOU LET ALICE SAY THAT HE LOVED HIM BUT YOUR STORY IS AWESOME AND GREAT
guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is becoming quite interesting
tiger the wolf chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
This was a good story. Though I sure wish I knew what was written in that diary and how Alice took reading it.
Augvstus chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
great story, only issue, minor spelling mistakes :(
Augvstus chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
DAN DAN DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !
ilove2dance chapter 12 . 8/22/2012
Loved this chapter, so Happy Justin's dead. I would really like to see a chapter or 2 about Alice reading the diary and her reaction to it. Please!:)
jj chapter 12 . 4/3/2012
please please please please please please please post more chapters
purpleaddict12 chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
i think you should write about the diary. Great story i love reading all your stories.
Anonomous chapter 12 . 7/10/2011
You should write about what's in the diary the story you wrote is excellent and I'm glad you kept all the cullens in character good job
nick55 chapter 12 . 12/31/2010
This is the first Alice/Jasper fic, well Twilight, that I have read. LOVED it. I really like Jasper's character and his relationship with Alice. I will be reading more.
xxtwilightx chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
only read half of the first cahpter before i ran out of time: loving this story! ive written loads of twilight stories at this is way better than them all! cant wait and i will reveiw when i have finshed each chap if you would like?
chlojoe chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
this is great!Yes i love it just like you do!Iam basicly addicted to it!
chlojoe chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
woah awsome cliff hanger i love cliff hangers they are so mesterious and cool!