Reviews for Midnight bonding
WereCat the Assassino chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Aw! SO ADORABLE!
carlycarter chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Really sweet :) Love the way you paint John as such a doting father, and the way he sees Ashley as so precious and remarkable. Also enjoyed the way you wrote Helen, who is usually so unshakable, being so overwhelmed by her tiny little daughter. Really really sweet, loved it :)
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I really liked it. I love reading about Helen and John and Ashley in the olden days. I think that John would definitely have been the doting father.

I only had one tiny problem with it and that was not enough John/Helen. I could have totally seen him comfort Helen more and when he goes back to the nursery jokingly ask Ashley to go easy on her poor mother.

It was great anyway and good job on being the first entry. Great Job and I look forward to reading more of your work. This is definitely going into my favorites.
DZR chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That is so sweet! And very quickly entered into the challenge. Is this a sign of multiple entries to come?

Awww I loved it, always knew Ashley would have been a total daddies girl.
Di-Bee chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
One of the most beautifulest, amazing, fascinating and cute story I've ever read. Of, and add funny to the list. That's just too cute! a bit scary, though, but awfully cute! Totally love it!