Reviews for Part of The Hunt
HunterOfArtemisDaughterOfHades chapter 7 . 4/2
the title of this chapter would make a great song
rebelforever78 chapter 13 . 2/2
Keep going please
LonerArcher chapter 1 . 1/11
It sounds weird because it's Artemis' not Artemis's
bigmike589 chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
please continue
Axcel chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
I'm ignoring the permanent member part, since it was never meant to be permanent. Therefore, him returning would have no reason to be made permanent.
Axcel chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Awww, I was hoping for Percy to curse them. He could make it so equines attack them on-sight and defending themselves against those attacks would be considered a direct attack against Poseidon. He could make it where entering water, even a bath or swimming pool, would cause them to drown, the same goes for simply drinking water. He could make rain burn them like acid and curse them to never find refuge from storms. He could curse them to always get food poisoning and/or a severe allergic reaction to seafood of any kind (even seaweed).

There are many more within his power. Hell, sweat and tears are basically salt water, imagine the curses he could perform with those.
Axcel chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
In the novels, Percy has to actively will himself to get wet, otherwise he automatically stays dry. By the way, Percy being a god seems to not matter at all in this fic, which is frankly quite boring. Shouldn't he have summoned a small tidal wave or something on the herd of deer? If only to piss off the huntresses as some minor revenge. Maybe it could remind them that they are poking a stick at someone extremely powerful. Who can curse them.
Axcel chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
Why does Thalia say "like other men" when she hasn't had any bad male experiences? In fact, from what I recall from the novels, none of the Huntresses have had bad experiences with males. They're just bullies who use sexism as a way to try to feel powerful and good about themselves without having to work for it.
Axcel chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
In the first few paragraphs, Artemis shows she A) doesn't know anything about Greek history, and B) lives in her own little world of her imagination.
The Rider and The Overlander chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
I suggest that you ship Percy and Aphrodite... even though I don't like Perodite. But hey, what's the harm in trying?
(P.S: Pertemis FOREVER!)
The Son of Poseidon01 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Hey you should finish this up its good
Wolfe-Arisen chapter 13 . 7/14/2014
Keep this story going, PLEASE! This is really an epic fic!
pertemis chapter 13 . 7/7/2014
you should i love this fanfic plz continue it
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
Keep going or I send Erbus!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
Although the moon does pull the waves to her they would never reach each other