Reviews for Life's Full of Secrets
Guest chapter 16 . 11/28/2015
That was AWESOME! You HAVE TO DO a sequel! Pleaseeeee! Loved it!
kickassdani chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
SUCH A GOOD STORY *bows* Thank you very much
annea101 chapter 16 . 11/28/2013
quick questin do you have a sequel to this yet?
evilbrat2013 chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
more more more please please!
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
When I read "The name's Teach." I was automatically thinking "You die!"
MatchboxLuffy chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
Yeaah I love this story. I really am enjoying the plot. xD Luffy is so cute he acts like an 8 year-old though. I love how Marco gives candy to Luffy. 33 thanks for the story and I hope you keep writing :DD
annea101 chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
you should so make a prequel to this itd be awesome
KTDLover chapter 16 . 10/8/2011
Incredible story!:D I loved it!w

And a sequel would be awesome~.:3
Shiary chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
setting towards Marco." - For Raftel
SolarTempus chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
You need to create sequel or the very least answer these questions!

do Luffy and Ace have redish/brown eyes is it a condition?or something else?

did the implants came to be?Does people who have an implant lose there ability to swim just like devil fruits?

is Luffy's fighting style closer to animals?

come Ace had his implant done by Hogback but Luffy had his done by Vegapunk?did hogback turn bad when this happened or what?

is Dragon a huge criminal?What was he trying to accomplish?

did dragon say that the country was dieing?Why did he say that only Luffy and Ace could save them?

is Luffy more Valuable the Ace to crocodile?

happened 5 years ago to make Luffy learn gear 4?

has Marco grown so attached to Luffy?

DID YOU NOT WRITE WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A KICK ASS SCENE OF WHITEBEARD AND SHANKS FIGHTING SIDE BY SIDE?

that is all
ReVeaLxMeMoRieS chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
~* lol. I really like this story. Wish there was a sequel to this right now. I wanna read a story where Luffy meets the rest of his gang like Zoro, Nami, Franky, Chopper, Brooke, and Usopp. :) I was sad that Garp seemed to be a bit too cruel and cold. . Maybe you can rectify that in a possible sequel? lol. XD *~
heavensentskysky chapter 16 . 2/8/2011
This really was a beautiful story! I love Ace and Luffy's cuteness!
Shiary chapter 16 . 12/26/2010
you really have to continue I just adored this fic. a few mistake here and there but none that caused much trouble.
Elthia chapter 16 . 11/20/2010
You still haven't made a sequel yet. Why don't you make one? It is so good. And it's interesting so I like it a lot. Please make a sequel to the story.
Elthia chapter 13 . 11/20/2010
I totally love the story. But I got a few questions, what is a sun-star and what does SunaWani mean?