Reviews for Mr Anderson
chainline chapter 13 . 4/21/2014
I haven't read an Anderson/Shepard FF before. It was written very well. I enjoyed the characters. I know it was written a while ago, but it still stands on its own. Great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
cliff hanger :(!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/26/2011
I've been Looking for a FShepard x Anderson fic for a while. I thought this was an obvious AU path for the two of them. I'm glad you did it. I hope you will update soon !
KMN-91 chapter 14 . 1/3/2011
My talented fortunetelling skills are saying that, there might be a sequel And if I know you well enough I would say it's coming too ;P

Nice to see ya finish this... and nice to see that ya got that writingplock out of the way Lovely ;
acethebatdog2039 chapter 12 . 8/31/2010
Together again. :)
KMN-91 chapter 12 . 8/31/2010
well whit this stuff I dont have to but any sugar on my tea
acethebatdog2039 chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
ohh someone is going to get it. lol
acethebatdog2039 chapter 9 . 8/26/2010
Oh poor David.
acethebatdog2039 chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
so didn't know you added more chapters! :D

Jessy chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Sister here _ Um, since I really do not know much AT ALL about the characters and what-not of your fanfiction, it was kind of hard to picture anything. However, you and I actually have a VERY similar writing style and that's kinda neat...since we're sisters and all hahahahahaha. ...anyways, honestly don't know if I'll get to those BOOKS you've put on here, but I love your adjectives they're perfect to me, and I've taken a college course so so in fiction writing (suppose to not mean much hahaha). Anyways, like I said, glad you're writing again. I hope to have more time for my writing again some day, my two stories are now sadly stuck in unfinished land on my laptop for god knows how long thanks to school and crap. Love ya keep it up you've always been an awesome writer _
Just No chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
That is a good example, but if she called him "Daddy," there maybe other implications, but we'll never know what they do in private unless someone writes a tell all book..

This however, we do know of.
Urdnot Grunt chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Hell, what is

there's a memory: I can smell gasoline on the breakers and ink on the page; blood, too. I don't know where. The words I feel it claiming, they make no sense. I will challenge them. Make them prove themselves.

Why is this? '

There is not. Anything. What is youth? A sense in the gut with quickened paces. I can solder with an iron and ground with a wire, but I cannot decipher the meaning I see. Makes me want to hurt things. Those who can do, should do, and those who cannot do should not pretend. Pretender: an odd label. What is a Grunt?

I smell you, but I do not conceive you.
Siha Krios chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
I concede that you both have valid points, however I'm not sure I feel comfortable changing anything more. I will consider it, but only during the physically intimate moments.

An example of Love;

Celine Dion married her manager, whom she'd know since she was a teen and was 26 years older than her. He was likely a father figure to her in her youth and a deeper relationship blossomed.
Just No chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
I think she's talking about the relation you made for them.

Sure, seeing someone as a father figure is one thing, but calling that same person "Daddy" during sex borders on incestuous, hence the creepy feelings that are pervading this story.
Family Counseling chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
I appreciate your right to put up any story that you please, very much so in fact. However, this goes beyond a "highly complex relationship in this situation". Taking into consideration the relationship that you wrote between them, Anderson was very much so a father figure to her early in her life, likely during her teenage years if you go by Bioware canon. Having a sexual relationship with someone who considered you a surrogate father is generally considered "seriously f'ed up", to use specific psychological terms.

The power in this relationship lies solely on Anderson's end, as the father figure. There is no balance, no give and take, like any incestual relationship between father/daughter (or mother/son) conversely. A relationship where the balance of power is that severely out of whack borders very seriously on non-con; you can never, ever be sure that the underpowered party is involved of their own free will. That is very, very uncomfortable for many people, and goes beyond standard exploration and sexual fantasy.

On the subject of squirting, I'm well aware that females produce a certain amount of fluid during sex. If not, it would be very unenjoyable for women as a whole. It's the repeated "soaking the sheets" that all of your Shepard's seem to do that is the issue.

This is not "art for art's sake" or "underappreciated". These are Bioware's characters, written and conceived of by someone other than you, who they are very graciously letting you play with. It would be nice if you treated them with some modicum of respect.