Reviews for Sam's Hell
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Loved it!
bhernandez02897 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I loved it, if that's appropriate. It was really realistic, and I love that dean put aside everything for Sammy (he does it all the time, but he said screw chick flick moments this time!) You did a good job :)
superatea chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
that was beautiful. I loved it. Thank you.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
That was actually pretty sad. Maybe you should make a sequel where Dean finds Sammy's rapist and makes him pay in Dean's own unique way. I would actually love that. How dare that piece of crap hurt Sammy like that. Anyway I really enjoyed this. Excellent job!
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was excellent,well written and I don't think that the ending was was just
casammy chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I am charmed with the chick flick moments and as dean it is capable of being so soft for sammy
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Love it, love it, love it, so sweet!
Cainchan chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
great chapter. It was so sad, when dean found sam lying in this hospital bed, so sick-looking, fragile and skinny (yeah skinny!sam) and how sam struggled beneath dean, because of the terrible events he has to endure. I would love it if this would be a long story, where you will also write about sam's recovery. although I think no one can overcome such a terrible crime completely
Stephanie clarkyisminehotma chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Oh how I loved that story! it was awesome! loved everything! I was so in need of hurt comfort fics this one was great! thanks for sharing!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
OMG.. POOR SAMMY... AWWWE..DEAN WENT TO SAMMY... O,O
Berry the fangirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Thanks for the review :) Just to say Sam never got sent to prison I totally made that up, oddly enough this idea came from a rather bizarre Supernatural dream (I watched far too much that day) but Sam never experiences any of the prison related stuff I wrote :)
Erica chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wow nice loved it! im american and havens seen sason five at all :(. I dont get the cw so i have to wait till it shows up on tnt altho i have seen bits of sason5 on youtube so i understand the part where they split up but did sam actualy get sent to prison?