Reviews for Chocolate Kisses
bellawu chapter 21 . 12/24/2017
cute story i wish it was longer. thank you
bellawu chapter 13 . 12/24/2017
layla is so cute... i can imagine she and gus datinng in the future
bellawu chapter 11 . 12/24/2017
its hard to imagine brian as a virgin lol
melissa.maier.902 chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
OMGC Gus' comment about the sleepovers had me rolling with laughter! Absolutely perfect... this is a great story and I am really enjoying it.

Melissa
Rjones308 chapter 21 . 5/27/2014
So do they end up together? Brian's notorious for running and denying himself what he wants/needs.
i'll-cover-you-x chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
Wow you are seriously talented! I love the slow build in this story that made seemingly small moments incredibly hot. The innocent (for children) lines from Gus were very funny and Daphne was brilliant. Thank you for writing it :)
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
I love this story! It's cute and adorable but still has the sexiness. I can't wait to start the sequel! :)
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
Nice!
Marley5815 chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
Loved this story...very sweet!
badwolfsaves chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
This was delicious. Great characterization of the kids. Elegantly scripted and funny too. Loved it. Keep up the good work.

Ps

Sequel? I really think there should be.
LuluPimprenelle chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Oh my God ! I've only just read two chapters, and this story is already in my favorites ! Oh Gus, you're so funny, I'm laughing so much ! I can't wait to read more of this !
beabopsqaf chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Ha - this chapter had me laughing out loud!
Cricrijolie chapter 21 . 2/25/2012
OMG, this was amazing! Good job, I enjoyed every chapter!
Weave the Magic chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Holy damn indeed! Love the 'dancing, rammon' big boy kissing' description of Gus on his Daddy. It's funny but pretty hot. Am sure Justin would love to join the ramming activity even if he gets bruises. Hahaha!
Kana20 chapter 21 . 7/30/2011
Absolutely loved loved loved this story! :D