Reviews for Chocolate Kisses
melissa.maier.902 chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
OMGC Gus' comment about the sleepovers had me rolling with laughter! Absolutely perfect... this is a great story and I am really enjoying it.

Melissa
Rjones308 chapter 21 . 5/27/2014
So do they end up together? Brian's notorious for running and denying himself what he wants/needs.
i'll-cover-you-x chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
Wow you are seriously talented! I love the slow build in this story that made seemingly small moments incredibly hot. The innocent (for children) lines from Gus were very funny and Daphne was brilliant. Thank you for writing it :)
Minnesota Fireball Wolf chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
I love this story! It's cute and adorable but still has the sexiness. I can't wait to start the sequel! :)
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 21 . 3/31/2013
Nice!
Marley5815 chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
Loved this story...very sweet!
badwolfsaves chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
This was delicious. Great characterization of the kids. Elegantly scripted and funny too. Loved it. Keep up the good work.

Ps

Sequel? I really think there should be.
LuluPimprenelle chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Oh my God ! I've only just read two chapters, and this story is already in my favorites ! Oh Gus, you're so funny, I'm laughing so much ! I can't wait to read more of this !
beabopsqaf chapter 7 . 6/21/2012
Ha - this chapter had me laughing out loud!
Cricrijolie chapter 21 . 2/25/2012
OMG, this was amazing! Good job, I enjoyed every chapter!
Weave the Magic chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Holy damn indeed! Love the 'dancing, rammon' big boy kissing' description of Gus on his Daddy. It's funny but pretty hot. Am sure Justin would love to join the ramming activity even if he gets bruises. Hahaha!
Kana20 chapter 21 . 7/30/2011
Absolutely loved loved loved this story! :D
soul1essharpy chapter 21 . 7/1/2011
Not usually an AU fic fan, but I SOO LOVE this one! Brian Kinney off-kilter is a beautiful thing!
JenniferC77 chapter 21 . 3/10/2011
This was highly enjoyable. My gosh, you had so much sexual tension in it, I was wondering when these two boys were going to explode!

Poor Brian sure had the sartorial assault, didn't he? What a low blow for our label Queen. I actually cracked up laughing when even a dripping mess of blue-tinged hair, garish tight orange shirt, torn and cum-stained jeans, and no socks, he still managed to look at himself and find his desirability. It seemed so like Brian.

I'm really looking forward to reading the sequel and seeing how Justin manages to further set up residence in Brian's heart.

Jenn.
Whoever-Typed-This-Up chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
LOLOL

I love Gus. Children are unknowing comedians.