Reviews for Escape Plan Green
miano53 chapter 27 . 5/23
Yeah, the clock had Roman numerals on them. But I remember the number four being wrong. Instead of "IV", the game had it as "IIII". And I found out about that from HCBailey, who pointed it out in his walkthrough.
Irish-Brigid chapter 27 . 5/21
Hey, I'm just glad this fic isn't dead! Totally agree on how awkward the original dialog is, especially when mixed with your own words for the characters. This is why translators should have a working knowledge of both languages.
Facepalmistry chapter 27 . 5/21
'Roman numerals'? What got me was the 'Korean B.B.Q. Plate' at the Wall Market restaurant...

Either way, good work. Look forward to how things go down from here, particularly whether Aerith plans the sneak-away with Zack there and how well that idea goes.
Firehedgehog chapter 27 . 5/20
poor cloudy. always hate when he become spuppet cloud
LW.exe chapter 27 . 5/20
Oh YES! A new chapter ! This fanfic is just awesome.
Quathis chapter 27 . 5/19
Good alterations on the dialogue to make it fit. Same for what is going on with Cloud. Really hoping things change up will continue with him not begging Hojo for a number in the future.

Really got a kick out of Aerith fury stomping the witch trying to steal her man. Always fun to see that side of her.

Until next time.
SF-Sin chapter 27 . 5/19
Yeah! new chapter. I love this story, it’s always fun to see how you mix the gameplay aspects into the actual plot.
TyrantChimera chapter 27 . 5/19
yay, new chapter! Not so yay, poor Cloudie.
Klaw117 chapter 27 . 5/19
I love your badass Aeris moments. It sucks that the game never had them. I'm surprised that Cloud's treasure sense never kicked in to jump off the clock and pick up the Nail Bat. The reactions of everyone else watching that would probably be hilarious.

I like the "Not from nasty Planet. Mine. Is mine!" bit you put in. It raises some interesting questions about the Black Materia. Perhaps Jenova brought it to the Planet when she first arrived.

Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to reading more.
TOWTWUKER chapter 27 . 5/19
Coulda spit roast the *itch using aeris staff...
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 27 . 5/18
More bamf arieth! Yeah! Oh poor poor cloud... zack seemed to have an idea of what was happening though? Did he really tell in Clouds head or was that just a phrase per say? Ooh I kinda wondered what the deal was with cloud splitting into two sprites I kinda thought that it was astral projection or something but it wasn't made totally clear.. and Zack doesn't seem very happy about his blond being messed withXD he needs more pets, I think he's stuck in guard dog mode now:3
LunarCatNinja chapter 27 . 5/18
I love it! I was actually going to go to bed, but when I checked my email right before I noticed that this updated and decided that I needed to stay up and read it. X3
Cersesi chapter 26 . 5/15
I like it.
SV chapter 26 . 4/22
Still love this story! My only dislike is how quickly you paired up Yuffie and Vincent, but that's really a minor issue :)
nightskye01 chapter 26 . 4/5
This is a nice chapter. I got to read about Yuffie's awesome ninja skills she keeps going on about. The team dynamics was a well written too. You managed to make the trip around the Temple of the Ancients more interesting than it actually was in the game. I like the theory about the lifestream converting the dead into much needed loot. I always just figured that the loot were some kind of trophy from the monsters' last kills.

Great job! I'm looking forward to the next installment. Stay inspired and good luck with real life.