Reviews for Descent into the Maelstrom
Yoholic chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
This is an excellent story
justaddwater chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Great prose and very interesting story.

Please do proceed.
Deadzepplin chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
This story is crazy but interesting
Atrumfides chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
Hooo boy, just reading this is like a major trip! I applaud you on being able to write something like this! Keep it up!
Lednacek chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
the whole chapter felt empty. hard to say why but i didn't like it.
Goliith chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
A few simple words to sum this up.

SO FUCKING AWESOME.

Please do update at your nearest convenience, this ROCKS.
Wild-Dog84 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I haven't read fanfiction in a while, mainly because I've been writing my own. But I have to say, this is interesting. You also describe very well. Normally I rewiew the last chapter, but I just HAD to review early. If you'd be so kind, can you check out my story 'Twisted Soul' and tell me how it is? I know it has some grammer mistakes because it was my first story, but somehow my best story. I'll have to rewrite the chapters and correct my mistakes. You might not like the content in this story, espically chapter 2, but try to keep on reading. I want you to criticize it, not the grammer though. Just the story.

Thanks.
Outkast000 chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
Hm... I've only got one question, after everything that happened thus far into the story. Will Naruto ever return to being completely whole?
skepsis66 chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
Quite a creative style of writing. I love all the detailed imagery that you've brought to life through your story. The concept is such a brilliant one - this is an incredibly interesting story to read. It certainly gives off a unique vibe - I can't say that this is a copy of any other Naruto fic that I've read so far. The horror and loneliness of Naruto's life is brought into stark contrast, especially when you compare it to his rare moments of happiness such as when he brings his dad back to 'life'. Looking forward to more!
HeartOfEmerald chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
LoK!

i just got your message and when i tried to reply it said that your private messaging had been disabled! so hopefully you get this review.

microsoft works format is perfect, send when youre done with the chapter so i can beta-read it. im sure it will be amazing!

-HeartOfEmerald
sousie chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
wow that's a great story you have her
Dan chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Interesting. Delightfully dark too.

Only niggle is that early on Naruto doesn't talk at all like a six year old who's been secluded and ostracised- you made him sound far too mature when he isn't. He's intelligent but intelligence and maturity are two different things. Still, this was pretty awesome.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Yay!

10/10
KafeiDetour chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Excellent story. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
GoldenGod Rah chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
No. Naruto don't do it you idiot. He's gonna betray you. Join gaara and kill everyone