Reviews for Darkest Day
NigNogTheChristmasNigger chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
hi I liked it but i was wondering if you can make the same story but bella being turned into a vampire instead and them living together and stuff,edward regreting,bella later forgiving,alice not until way later,yada yada yada but the great way you write stories to make it interesting and awesome that way you have writers block relief from just a pet,please,please,please.I also want to know just out of curiosity,because most people do but do you make lemons?if you do can you do one later for just a pet and if you do the new one,can you put some in that one.
carmilla35 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Very dark, but very beautiful. Love the final paragraph, the five golden eyes disappearing rom the crowd and Edward with his ruby eyes. Well structured.
samaramorgane chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Not bad!
Haunter of the Dark chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Obviously very dark, but I nonetheless thoroughly enjoyed it - I think it's great that you followed your idea and stayed with it, even if it is pretty depressing, and a really well written and emotive story has resulted. Excellent work, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Shiver Pixie chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Hey.

Wow. I would say it was dark, but I really enjoyed it. I'm glad you put it out there. It was sad but thrilling, and I thought you ended it nicley. Thanks for writting.

Sincerely.
amUous chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
OMG Dude...very dark. But really good too.
Nana Whitlock chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
i nvr reali lkyd edward foreal like dat nd it was gud too
Athla chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Well Damn! that was pure win!

Great job, That was probably one of the best little one shot's I've ever read.
Zoeyz chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This was a good story. Edward is the dick like always. You should have had Alice kill him first, but whateves. Thanks for the writing. :)
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
BELLA can be toxic.
Misdirection chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Wowsers kind of a bleak one-shot there. Very well written, but depressing as hell. Again though a good story regardless.
Robert M de la Torre chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
The story started with a great choice of descriptive writing. As I read on I became enthralled with the style of writing and how the story developed. When I came to the end of the last paragraph to be read, I imagined the way that the suicide took place and how it happened. Although I am new to the vampire scene, I liked the story and how well it was written.