Reviews for Metamorphoses
Rex Splode chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
This is a good story. id' love to read more of things from her or his perspective, but seeing as the last post was several years ago it seems unlikely, anyway I really enjoyed this story. I found no spelling errors or anything annoying like that, and I also rather enjoyed being able to know what was on her mind as she went about events just before or after and during the moments of the show. Its always interesting to see a scene from another perspective. Keep writing!
Anla'shok chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
This has to be the best written Babylon 5 fic I have read. I must have read this three times and am ashamed I didn't review before.
You captured Delenn's voice in a magnificent way, I can almost hear her narrate at times. She sounds Minbari, and that is a wonderful feat. You've woven her struggles to accept her new body and to deal with her feelings with Sheridan seamlessly in canon, without forgetting the rest of the station and the Season 2 plot.
Your style is amazing, never one does Delenn come through as whiny and I love the depth with which you depict her feelings. We also get great insight on Sheridan.
I hope you will continue to update this brilliant story
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
What a great story. I've just caught it up and I think this is one of the few good treatments of Delenn's character development as an individual. She is so complex and in so many ways drives the entire show. We see a lot in the show itself but you give those developments more depth.
Given the chronological distance between your chapters, I expect it may be a while before the next one comes out but will definitely look forward to seeing it when it arrives.
Thanks for your obvious hard work on this story.
iges2u chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
At first, this chapter was a little bit confusing. I couldn't help but feel with Delenn and was glad, that at the end of the chapter, things seemed to be getting better. Well written!
winka chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Super, more please soon !
Janice chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
I am glad you are continuing this story. I've really enjoyed it. I do hope more chapters are forthcoming.
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
Good chapter, look forward to the next.
Bacalao chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
This is oneof the best B5 stories I read in a long time. After watching some DVDs again I started reading fics of this again.

I really hope you go on with this. You are doing a great job at the characters, I would also love to read a companion piece from Sheridans POV.

Well I will for sure read some of you Fringe stories!

Read you again :-D
iges2u chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
You did a wonderful job with this story showing us Delenn's emotions, her insecurities and turmoils after her change. The story just stopped rather abruptly - will there be more chapters? It would be a shame to really end it here.
Zeugma of OZ chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
I've really been enjoying this story so far - your writing really evokes a sense of both Delenn's strength and vulnerability at the same time; much appreciated!
Isle of Avalon chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. Excellent writing! I hope there will be more chapters.
Nyt Yanse chapter 7 . 9/20/2010
This is a very interesting background to the canon. I like the baseball bit :)
2FaceMyFate chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
I don't really know what to say about this chapter. It was beautifully written but sad. Its scary what love can make you do sometimes. Thanks for writing. I breathlessly await the next chapter.
NHPW chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
I'm glad to see the pace has picked up a bit, and that you covered the "first date" without rehashing parts we already knew. And I really like the different view we're getting of Delenn - not always prim and proper and doing what's right, but sometimes allowing for self-indulgence, fantasies, less-than-perfect moments. It's a side to her character we definitely didn't see enough of in the series.
NWHS chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
"She unhooked the bottom of her robe, slid her hand inside." LOL. You made be choke on this one. Considering they were never directly shown being intimate until marriage, it's a safe bet they both became well aquainted with themselves. Humor aside, this was a well written reflective piece that highlighted Delenn's conflicting emotions and motives. The sad truth is that while Sheridan deserved to know, he really wasn't prepared to deal with the truth or the possible repercussions of his actions on others.