Reviews for Brotherhood
Trapezoidal chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I can't help but love this. :) Optimus is so cute!

Sarcastic Ratchet...XD

Mean Megatron. Doesn't know adorableness when it's right in front of him. XP

Here's what I got from his dream: "...death here." The red is a bad guy. He's about to die. The white is Megatron, defending Optimus and being a good big brother. First thing that crossed my mind, though, was Megatron and Optimus fighting each other on earth...probably right, but I can't decide. I don't know how far down the TF timeline you're going to go.

I love this story! :)
Rebeldynasty chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
"I'm luminous; I'm exciting for sparklings."

I cracked up, there. I also like how Optimus was thinking Ratchet was amusing and pretty. XD Lol, whaaaat?

This chapter was amusing. I can't wait to see more, of all your crack 'fics. :)
Rebeldynasty chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Lol, interesting take on things. I love how even as a child, Megatron always has to declare himself. XD "I, Megatron!"

One thing though; why was the sparkling (Optimus) suddenly so precious when before the explosion, Megatron couldn't have cared less? Of course, it's only natural for him to be so thick-headed, when it comes to emotions.
Katea-Nui chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
I know you havn't updated this in forever, but will there be more to it?
WishingNova chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Optimus's growling at Ratchet was WAY too adorable!

I think I died.

Great, great story! Glad I stumbled upon it. It's sad you haven't updated in a few months though. : But I'm sure you have your reasons.

Good writing, and hope to see an update soon!
liebedero chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Megatron and an Red and Blue Prime Fighting it out. I adore this to death!
Lightningfall chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Cool story! I can't wait to read your next update! Hmmm, I can't think of any intrepertations for Oppy's dream. I'll think on it. Anyway, Great story!
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
please update this is an awesome story! :D
Clumsy Peg chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
I am continuing my quest to review all your stories and chaptarrzz!

ZOMG, angsty sparkling Oppy...I just want to SNUGGLE the worry out of him D;

...That's a really weird face.

MOVING ON!

"Mind you, he wouldn't want competition; Megatron is his brother, and he would not want any random mech or femme stealing this prized place of proximity."

Aww, claiming Megsy as an object.

Funnily enough, I know that EXACT same feeling, since my SISTARGH claims me as her own as well. ;D

"Not to mention that he is quite nice to stare at, too."

Oh, I had a moment of inappropriate thoughts. CURSE YOU! You know what will do this to me! :P

""Ejection of ash is fine?""

This made me laugh really hard, for some reason.

"Optimus is far cleverer than they think he is- he wonders if it is this way for all sparklings."

Awww. Its an adorable contemplating Oppy. So cute!

And as for his data-ghost dream-nightmare thing; this is my thought: He's dreaming of the impending destruction of Cybertron, and the whiteness is Megatron trying to protect him from corruption/death, but the corruption eventually takes over Megatron, therefore taking away Oppy's beloved brother and protector, which worries him greatly.

I have to say, I love how you make him "talk" without actually saying anything out loud.

""He is comple-tely distracted. Or bored of this, which he can't be. I'm luminous; I'm exciting for sparklings. I assume he's in shock.""

BAHAHAHAHA. Oh, Ratchet, you lovely bit of comic relief, you.

"Megatron picks him up awkwardly but gently as Optimus looks around for the wretched thing, but he can't see anything."

Haha, aww, that's so cute. I wanna snuggle Oppy even more now.

"You'll have to get through me first, Optimus threatens whilst peering over Megatron's shoulder. Grr.

Ratchet hears the growl and wrinkles his nasal-plates. "Down, ferocious beast.""

ZOMGEPICSQUEELOVEMELT.

"Optimus is almost disappointed by this, because Ratchet is amusing and pretty,"

I wonder how Ratchet would react if he was actually called "pretty" to his face.

A wrench throw to the head, no doubt.

Optimus is just so CUTE! :D I can hardly stand the fluffly adorableness. :3
TheDecepticonFemme1 chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
A great chapter, very interesting! :)

Please update soon!
9aza chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
I love this!

The Optimus chapter is adorable and at the same time foretelling. Is the dream about how Megatron will become evil and start a war and no matter what Optimus does, he can't stop fate? I'm probably wrong. I suck at interpretation.

I love that he enjoys listening to Megatron's spark. Very cute.

Optimus is so pensive. Then again, it is Optimus, so that's not really surprising.

"I'm luminous; I'm exciting for sparklings."

Yes, yes you are Ratchet. XD

Time for the next chapter!
Primesbaby007 chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
love it so far keep it up more chappies
ThisMortalCoil chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Aw, so cute!
roudyredd chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
wow. that was really good. reminds me a little of the HUNT FOR PRIME story ur writing. sweet chapter. I liked it a lot. you've got some real talent. keep up the good work. -Redd
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
OH MAI GOD EPIC. Please update soon, I love little!Megs and I just know this is gonna be wonderful. :) Loooove it!