Reviews for The Owl Queen
smileyfacebabe chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I think you may have just broken my heart, in the very same move that you mended it.

That. Was. Cute.

Ridiculously cute.

Like, I-need-to-hug-my-computer cute.

For starters I love fairytales, from the cutesy Disney versions (guilty pleasure I'm afraid) to the Grimm Brothers versions. Myths (of all kinds) or fairytales (from all parts of the world), I just love that kind of thing. SO I'm head over heels for the way you told this, talking about how the goblindern ask questions on the stories and how you said there were multiple versions, all having Sarah have a love turned into an owl to save his life...

Frankly, I'm just in love with it. :)
clara954 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is very interesting, and I've actually read some storylines like this in other Labyrinth fanfics. My favorite part is Sarah supposedly reminding her lover that he had no power over her actions even after she swore to love him, fear him, and do as he said. Keep writing!
Xx Clear Dawnlight xX chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Ooooh. I really liked that.

Works really well as a standalone or as a prologue (don't worry, I'm not asking you to write an epic about this, I know how annoying that is, I was merely making an observation).

I like how we get to see it from the Goblins' point of view, share in their mystery and their myths. It was pretty cool.

But I just can't stand a mystery! _ I have to go and solve them. Be glad I'm not a goblin, Queen Sarah, that's all I have to say. xD

Eh. Sorry I don't have anything useful to say, I'm out of practise. At least I didn't babble for once.
Garnet Sky chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Lula6791 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
It seem the beginning of a great story, so much posibbilities in it. Please continue it, I like it very much.
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 7/16/2010

any chance you'll continue or have an offshoot?

aww...I wanna see a smexy Goblin King and Queen power couple! pwease? I hope Jareth isn't stuck in his owl else would there be an heir...well...she could maybe turn into an owl...wait...I don't wanna know...hope she wouldn't lay an egg...too much thinking...

anyway LOVE IT! though it is a bit sad for my taste
artseblis chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
this is like a seed of a fantastic story. hope you expand on it.
Nanenna chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
A very, very interesting start. This has a lot of promise to it and I'm interested in seeing where it goes. Also, what little there is here is very well written, my compliments to your word smithery.
Kaleeena chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Great start! I can't wait to see how it turns out!
Wahya Koda chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I really like this. Will you continue with one of myths?
chee-wit chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I liked it. I like the Brothers Grimm and Lady Hawke too. :) It's a short but sweet story. There's no reason not to like it, it's also very sad (so Brothers Grimm) but just beautiful. :)