Reviews for Beware Of Vampire
More action
Funny love this. Meeting the family exiting !
Love this super exiting
Love the romance
Really good. But she didn't read the contract. Am addicted to this story!
sadia chapter 46 . 4/14
Hey where is the sequel?
Angel-Of-Life1990 chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
LOL, this chapter got me laughing so hard with Lottie's cousin. The things she was saying and the end it was priceless love it awesome job! :D
Ashley chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
Nyc 1 chapter..i havn't fine ur profile ...can u pllzz write a link of ur profile...u r a amazing writer ..r u vampire?
divergetdemigodshadowhunter chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
MichelleCarter96 chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
I love the chapter titles! I'm impressed you corresponded song lyrics with the chapters! I really enjoy your writing, keep it up!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/7/2013
i Love youuuuuuu soooooooooo myuch for making this !
PiptheSnake chapter 46 . 5/21/2013
Something bad always happens... sounds about right... *sigh* this has got to be one of the, hang on a sec, scratch that out, THE best story I have EVER read, published or not. You should seriously think about getting this, and maybe your sequal (I'm getting around to that), published into the tangible world. I promise I would buy it; you such an amazing writer! I know who Bambi is; say hello to... CONNIE! I can't answer the other 'question things, though. Oh well, you just gave me the perfect excuse to read on!

May your imagination never be tainted by age or ridicule

Reviewer ERB000
PiptheSnake chapter 42 . 5/21/2013
NOOOOOO! You are so perfectly dramatic. Yes I say it alot; no perfect is not my favourite word (that would be antidisestablishmentarianism. Get it out and into the world, people). Too, you guessed it, perfect
PiptheSnake chapter 37 . 5/21/2013
What's happening to ghost!
PiptheSnake chapter 32 . 5/21/2013
Sweet; some of those scenes and the way these guys are so unperfect yet perfect at the same time is making me wanna cry (haven't done it in years, though, and don't plan on starting now)
PiptheSnake chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
See, I knew she wasn't all that she seemed. Although, I'm pretty sure you've just diagnosed her as Schizophrenic; this story is soooooooo so so so so so perfect!